Forum

Gonna miss

16 years 8 months ago #5469 by oledawg
Gonna miss was created by oledawg
:( Barking my head off in our endzone. Gonna miss the tailgaing before the games and telling UGA stories and recounting UGA history. This Oledawg is getting a change of venue. My plans were to stay here in Aiken and be at every home game but seems life has changed that. Will be trying to find UGA coverage from Adamstown MD. Seems employment with the Feds is assured till retirement and too good an option to pass up.

Now for Oledawgs preview. We're in a lot better shape this year than last. No great news to anyone. Offense will put up more points than last year. Our trend will be for teams to catch us in the scoring race not us have to catch up. Defense will be slightly above average till they play together and jell, then above average. Our offense will carry us this year not the dominent Erk Russel defense we've been waiting for. Watch for more motion to create coverage confusion and matchups from the offense this year.

Now, ALL the talking heads have picked UF and LSU to party in Atlanta. SORRY not gonna happen. LSU Auburn look to decide the west either could take it. However, Auburn has the worst of it cause they play so many games without a break, which is after they play us at home.

The east could be dynamic. If we win the first 2 we win the east. UT has more problems than us and UF lost their \"great\" defense, ha, ha, what great defense from last year. Didn't show me much other than they squeeked out some very very close one score games. Tebow as with all UF love fests is overhyped. He has to learn pass defenses and how to manage a game in the SEC, class starts in 9 days. Good luck with LSU, AU, SC, UT, UGA and FSU. Gonna be some new gator shoes and handbags on the store shelves. PLUS now we get the week off before the UF game.WGOCP! Oh, one other little thought, we're gonna be good this year but look out next year barring injuries, you youngsters are gonna get the thing you want most.

GO DAWGS GATA!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5470 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Gonna miss
Great post oledawg !!!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More