Forum

My Silence

16 years 8 months ago #5440 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:My Silence
Hardly anyone thinks Zeier will do well in this capacity. I know that nobody thought Munson could replace Ed Thilinius, either, and look how that turned out. Everyone says that Zeier is too dry and boring. I guess we will see.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5445 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:My Silence
dapolla, sorry to hear about the meningitis. Do as you are told, serious, serious thing. I lost an 18 month old daugher when I lived in the Atlanta area with spinal meningitis. Please be careful, follow the doctors orders. You will be back in no time, hard to keep a \"Dawg\" down.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5447 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re:My Silence
rest up dopolla, its dawg season!!!!

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5448 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re:My Silence
Hope you feel better soon DAWG!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5450 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:My Silence
Hey Buc and dapolla, isn't viral and spinal meningitis quite a bit different? Even though both are very, very serious, isn't spinal meningitis the extremely serious one?

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5452 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:My Silence
wlayton, all meningitis is spinal. Meningitis is an infection of the spinal fluid, which leads to the brain. Viral meningitis is much more manageable, requiring 7 days of bed rest. Bacterial meningitis is VERY serious, and requires two days' quarantine and IV antibiotics. And it's highly contagious, and is much more likely to cause seizures or paralyze or kill you. So...yeah. I got the good kind, if there is such a thing.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds