Forum

GAME DAY: ORANGE BOWL UGA VS FSU

3 months 4 weeks ago #83183 by growl
GAME DAY: ORANGE BOWL UGA VS FSU was created by growl
I want to see the DAWGS light it up with players that care about being there and want to play!

GO DAWGS!  GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #83184 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: ORANGE BOWL UGA VS FSU
Agree Chief.... this needs to be a statement by the Dawgs...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg, growl

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #83185 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: ORANGE BOWL UGA VS FSU
Good game day morning dawg brethren...

One last time for 2023 we see this team lace em' up. Growl, we had 0 hold outs for this game - I don't think we're going to see any problems with them wanting to play. I think these guys realize what they had this season was very special and there should be a special way to close it out - by winning together as a team.

8 months is a long time to wait....again. The damned season goes by so fast. This time of year always leaves me with an emptiness knowing that the long wait begins.

I'm excited to see the Dawgs one last time.

GO DAWGS! GATA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #83186 by yankeedawg1
Southerndawg..... what you said..... me thinks the Nation is soaking up just how special the past three years have been.

I feel really charged up to see the next group of Dawgs...... pick up the challenge of building their legacy....

Kirby and staff will have a blend of experience and youth to continue moving the process forward....

Have a Happy New Year.... stay safe and well... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #83187 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: ORANGE BOWL UGA VS FSU
What a game. That's how you finish what you started. That was a good ol' fasioned ass whoopin' if I've seen one. In fact, I have seen one. I saw one very similar to that against TCU last year. What a wonderful game for this senior class. The class and character they all showed by coming back for the last dance speaks volumes as to who they are as men, and who they are as teammates.

Georgia should have been in the playoffs, plain & simple. If it's about the best 4 teams, then there's no way possible we aren't in that conversation. But, as my grandpa used to tell me "boy...sometimes that just how the mop flops." Whatever. We start new traditions and new streaks beginning today.

It's been an honor to share this season with y'all once again. It is staggering how fast the season goes by.

YD - thank you for your tireless commitment to Georgia football on here and keeping the flame alive week in and week out. Growl, thank you for your commentary & your recipes. Steve, thanks for making this place great and keeping it going at your own expense. Y'all greatly add to my joy of the season. At this point, I've been here so long that it would be really odd not bantering back & forth on here.

It seems like traffic falls off a cliff in the offseason, but maybe we all can make an effort to do some posting on here leading up to G Day.

Wishing everyone the very best & I hope, God willing, to see each of you for what's sure to be an exciting 2024.

Go Dawgs
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #83188 by yankeedawg1
I posted earlier that this game had to be a statement for our Dawgs

Mission accomplished.... congratulations to our seniors for 50 wind
Actually..50-4. A UGA record...

Many take aways. ... Gunner getting quality snaps like. Beck did last year against TCU

young pups getting game experience building confidence...

Spring ball starts late March Then G game in April

SD.. thanks for kind words... everyone stay safe and healthy...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds