Forum

GAME DAY: SECCG 2023

5 months 7 hours ago #83158 by growl
GAME DAY: SECCG 2023 was created by growl
Here we are again and it’s going to be some good ol Smashmouth SEC Football between the Two Best Teams in College Football.   The Game is going to be a hard hitting spectacle like it is every time these two cross paths.  No more time to practice, if it’s not done by now its too late.

GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!  GATA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 months 6 hours ago #83159 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: SECCG 2023
Growl.... we find that we have given ourselves the opportunity to play for a SEC Championship.

We have it all in front of us... motivation will not be a problem..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #83160 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: SECCG 2023
Good morning Dawg fans.

This is going to be a hard day for me, I'm already pacing the floors and keeping myself busy. Probably should have skipped the coffee this morning, but here I am, caffeinating myself when I'm already jacked about the game. Woke up at 4:30 this morning thinking: 11 hours and 30 minutes....

This is really the end of an era in so many ways. The last SEC champ game with divisional opponents. Next year it gets way more complicated. Like YD said - we have it all in front of us.

I hope we get another "leaked" Kirby locker room pep talk today.

My take? This game will be competitive for a half, then I think we open it up & cover easily. Milroe has had his tires pumped all week. He is not good. Period plain & simple. Sorry, one miraculous pass to save Alabama's arse in the Iron Bowl does not equal greatness. Milroe is athletic to be sure, but he's no quarterback. He and Jermaine Burton are their total offense. To say they're one dimensional is very accurate.

We need a Tennessee-like performance out of this team today. Fire on all cylinders. This is for all the marbles. Win this and we're locked at #1 and control our playoff positioning.

GO DAWGS! GATA
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #83161 by yankeedawg1
SD... glad you have recovered and feeling better... yes SECCG SATURDAY....  Lots of pacing..

agree with your thoughts on the Tide's offense... add this to Milroe's lack of experience on the big stage...  expect to see him getting happy feet....   Go Dawgs. Chops wood in the Benz

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg, growl

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #83162 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: SECCG 2023
Run the ball and smash their QB. This recipe always produces nice results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #83163 by yankeedawg1
KD....   Not complicated... as you pointed out ....   run the damn ball ... hammer with Milton and Edward. Get our OL Frothy and pushing their D line back to the Warrior River.....   Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds