Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #12. 11-24-23

5 months 1 week ago #83146 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday #12. 11-24-23 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

Flashback... November 26,2016. Dawgs at home against the Bugs. Final 28 -27. Tech and its triple option offense.   First game for my wife to be to attend. I bought tickets for some excellent seats... up close to watch our Dawgs roll to victory.

Well Ollie that didn't happen... Sanford became deathly quiet... as Essie and I walked back up the hill towards the Arch the crowd of fans around us expressed that we hired the wrong person as our new HC.

While extremely disappointed I knew that Kirby like any first year Head Coach needed time to recruit and install his process. 

I bring this up as a reminder that Kirby and his process turned the Dawgs into an elite program very quickly.

It should be noted and recognized that CMR laid the groundwork that Kirby was able to build on.

These are special times to be a member of the Bulldog Nation. Embrace and enjoy it to the fullest. It's my hope that those who walked up the hill with me in 2016 now appreciate Kirby and what he has built. 

Wreck Tech... squash the Bugs...   quick start score early... take control early.

Turn it over to the young pups to get game experience. Dawgs stay focused
and play to our standard...we will prevail...

Growl.... tailgate will be repurposed thanksgiving leftovers....   can't wait..

Pause and give thanks...  continue to check on family and friends often.

Have a great weekend and a safe week... As always " Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 months 1 week ago #83147 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #12. 11-24-23
My Wife and I decided that we were going to have Ribs, Potatoe Salad, Baked Beans, Cornbread and Coconut Cream Pie for this Game a long time ago.  I can’t wait to fire up the Grill tomorrow morning!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
5 months 1 week ago #83149 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #12. 11-24-23
Chief... solid menu.. enjoy ... let's take of business quickly and play our your pups early..

Go Dawgs.

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds