Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #12 11-17-23

5 months 2 weeks ago #83134 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #12 11-17-23 was created by yankeedawg1
Good day all,

The last of the three SEC urange teams ....  I still have a strong dislike for urange.

The pumpkin people have been frothing since their last game against the Dawgs played at Sanford in 2022.   For a year plus the Vawls have been begging for an opportunity to right this terrible wrong.  At home inside the friendly confines of the Big Sandbox by the river a victory is all but guaranteed this year.

The great Tennessee River has plenty of room for many more goalposts to celebrate a glorious Vawl win right next to those from last years win over Bama.

As Lee Corso... would say ... "Not so fast"....    the Vawls have a 14 game home winning streak.... hmmm.   Wanna guess who the last team to beat the Vawls at home??    That would be the very same Dawgs the are playing this Saturday.

After 79 years of life on this marble....  I have learned .... be careful what you wish for.

Stay focused,play to our standard,and continue to trust the process. We will prevail.

Growl ....  our grandson has been leaning on his grandmother to make her spicy goulash with butter swim biscuits.... for our tailgate....  history tells me how this will turn out...  

Pause and give thanks.... continue to check on family and friends... often 

Have a great weekend and a safe week... As always " Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #83135 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #12 11-17-23
Well, She who must be obeyed here wants traditional Burgers and Dogs for the grill, so that’s what it is, and I agree, probably my fav also!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds