Forum

GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

5 months 4 weeks ago #83112 by growl
Well here we are in the meat of the schedule, Dawgs start to romp one Game at a time.  Looks like we have the players to get it done.  Let’s get it done!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #83113 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Chief.... absolutely... time to pull the chin strap tight and go out and take care of business... cut the chatter... drop the chain bit it done

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #83114 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Good Saturday morning all,

YD - special game day edition of some Blue Mountain coffee brewing right now. The air is crisp, the cracking sounds of walking on fallen leaves only outdone by the cracking sound of the dawgs laying hats on Mizzou today. I expect this to be a physical game, and while they're all physical games, this one I think is probably a lot more personal for Mizzou. They know they let that game slip out of their grasp last year. They could have won it, they know it, we know it, but they didn't win it. Eli post game comments last year said this game in Athens will be circled on their calendar. Expect him to have them very competitive today.

One thing I can say, that we all know by this tenure in the Kirby Smart era at Georgia - Georgia might get beat, but they won't be out-physical'd by any team. We have way more talent. Let's show it.

These "gut games" in the home stretch are where champions are made. 4 games left (pains me to say that). 4 hard games. Let's get it done, starting today.

GO DAWGS! GATA!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #83115 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: MISSOURI TIGERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
SD... good morning to you ....  timely and accurate comments and observations.   Absolutely going to be a physical battle... no floating like a butterfly...   our ability to rotate quality linemen on both lines will again show up in the fourth  it has been 2 years since Mizo has experienced Sanford..  atmosphere.. going to be above last years  Tennessee game ...
plus...ideal fall weather... campus showing beautiful foliage...  blessed to live in Athens...

SD ...  my go to daily coffee ... Pete's. Dark roast. - " Major Dickason ".       Brew the Kona when enjoying an Irish coffee.. needs a healthy splash of Jameson...   stay well..... bring us home a winner...  Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg, growl

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #83116 by SouthernDawg
Unbelievable game, on many levels. We did what we had to do to win and remain 9-0, 26 straight at home. My word. This was a statement game, but it wasn't sexy. I knew Mizzou would be ready to play us tough, and tough they are. Really wanted to see Stackhouse take it back to the end zone. Wouldn't have mattered anyway with the stupid blind side block.

O line was dominated today most of the game, but came up big when it mattered most.

Savor this one. This is what we have to do to get there.

3 left. Ring that damn bell!

GO DAWGS! GATA!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #83117 by SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds