Forum

GAME DAY: WLOCP

6 months 3 days ago #83104 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
GO DAWGS!!! What a hell of a game. Feels sooo good to be a Georgia Bulldog tonight

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 days ago #83105 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
Good game. Watching my Dawgs. Reminiscing about the old days in Jax at the party.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

6 months 3 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #83106 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
Been there many times. Its a rite of passage that every dawg fan has to at least do once. While I thoroughly enjoyed my days of going, now with the absurd ticket price, Jacksonville's increasingly ridiculous tailgating rules, the Jacksonville Pier being torn down (great memories there. Somewhere there's a pic of me standing in front of a 25' tall x 25' wide tower of Jack Daniels cases on a Thursday morning that would be gone by weekend's end) and me getting older and far more cantankerous and intolerant of stupidity, those days are behind me. But I remember them fondly and have great memories.

More
6 months 2 days ago #83107 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP

Been there many times. Its a rite of passage that every dawg fan has to at least do once. While I thoroughly enjoyed my days of going, now with the absurd ticket price, Jacksonville's increasingly ridiculous tailgating rules, the Jacksonville Pier being torn down (great memories there. Somewhere there's a pic of me standing in front of a 25' tall x 25' wide tower of Jack Daniels cases on a Thursday morning that would be gone by weekend's end) and me getting older and far more cantankerous and intolerant of stupidity, those days are behind me. But I remember them fondly and have great memories.

I lived 20 miles away for 20 years and never wanted to go as I have impulse control problem when confronted with stupidity and I did not want to visit the Duval County jail.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 months 2 days ago #83108 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: WLOCP
I messed up the above quote.

I lived 20 miles away for 20 years and never wanted to go as I have impulse control problem when confronted with stupidity and I did not want to visit the Duval County jail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds