Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #4

7 months 6 days ago #83030 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #4 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning,

This is our third paid scrimmage game of the season.  I believe we will see a much more aggressive and productive first quarter / half than are previous games. Definitely feel the second half against the Gamecocks will be looked back as the moment the lights came on this season. Yes fingers are crossed.

Many compare this games to last years Missouri game. I don’t as it was an away game. I not saying that this team couldn’t have done the same playing in Columbia but I am glad we didn’t need to find out.

The goal this week…stay healthy play a bunch of young pups for more in game experience.  Both lines have to continue to improve and adjust to the new players that are now in the rotation. Offense needs to find a groove to establish a rhythm. I feel this is playing in a game experience.

Dawgs win …

Regardless of all the pissing and moaning coming from  tOSU  Dawgs still win.  Truly has become an embarrassment with their AD’s voice being added to the chirping… never hear a word about their missed field goal that would have ended this conversation.  Urban Liar added is worthless two cents about our schedule . Dumb a** as a former HC he should know how college scheduling works…. Or .. it might be another thing he is clueless about.  Me thinks it’s the later.

Growl… Son and granddaughter are coming from Chattanooga to watch the game on TV and visit .  They requested a “Pig Pick” so it will be Q and sides.

I have come to eat my Q over a smashed baked sweet potato with scoop of slaw and baked beans on the side… the wife has added small chopped pieces of jalapeños  to the beans ….

Pause and give thanks … Remember to check on Family and friends often. Have a great weekend and a safe week… Blessed

As always… “Go Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 months 6 days ago #83031 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #4
Yep tOsu has replaced ND in my no count book

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 months 6 days ago #83032 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #4
Chief.... totally agree.... tOSU has fallen to the replace ND as the team that never loses because the other team was better.

Nope some outside factor caused tOSU not to win ...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds