Forum

New Season

9 months 1 week ago #82935 by kentdaddy
New Season was created by kentdaddy
Hello all,

A new season is quickly approaching. I am getting more excited than normal because I had eye surgery and they put a bubble in my eye so I cannot go camping or hiking or any of the mountain man things I would normally do in the summer.

Our beloved UGA team is not 9th all time in wins and catching up to Nebraska and Penn State quickly.

www.winsipedia.com/ranking/all-time-wins

I am excited to see Beck sling it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 months 1 week ago #82936 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic New Season
KD ..l sorry about the dampener being put on your summer activities.  Fall camp opens very soon... coaches will have the Dawgs chopping wood early and often..   Hear a lot about how our schedule is weak .... hmmmm... might look that way because the Dawgs are that good... the majority of college football would not fair well playing our schedule... fact

CKS will have this group ready to raise havoc... you and yours stay well.   Go Dawgs 

Go Dawgs!

More
9 months 1 week ago #82937 by growl
Replied by growl on topic New Season
Yeah Kentdaddy hang in there, I’m going thru a lot of things right now that’s kinda put a damper on my activities, but hey it’s got to happen to someone so why not a DGD that can handle it.  You’ve always come thru, so we’ll look forward to your knowledge and comments on the Dawgs as always.  Great to read your posts!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 months 1 week ago #82938 by yankeedawg1
Growl...  always good to hear from you... sorry to hear about your challenges... thoughts and prayers for you and KD to put them in the rear view mirror...  fall camp will be cranking up shortly... down hill dash for the season opener...

stay well ....  Go Dawgs .....

Go Dawgs!

More
9 months 1 week ago #82939 by growl
Replied by growl on topic New Season
You too YD1, can’t wait to see the Dawgs and Fans put these problems behind us.  The loss of two of our Children to senseless recklessness is appalling to me, they should be here today.  

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 months 1 week ago #82940 by yankeedawg1
Chief.....  truth ...  stay well friend.....    Go Dawgs....

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds