Forum

From Athens -Christmas Eve

1 year 4 months ago #82839 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
I love you guys and this place, and I apologize for my lack of time spent here.

I'm nearing retirement yet I have a freshman in college and a sophomore in high school both involved in the arts and in high level competitive sports.
l

Every day it seems I am going to a concert or a sporting event, and I just don't seem to ever have a moment. I also run a business and operate a website.

I will post my thoughts on OSU soon, and I hope you all value quality over quantity.

God Bless and Go Dawgs.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #82840 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
Quality always!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 4 months ago #82841 by Wartdawg
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas, and I hope we are all happy on New Years day after our Dawgs win.

I would be really shocked if OSU is able to do what LSU did. We struggled there because we game planned for one thing and then got something else and failed to really adjust to it. I don't think that can happen on Saturday as we know how they are going to come at us and a QB change and a huge deficit are probably not going to happen. The key is not let CJ Stroud be comfortable sitting in the pocket. If we force him to move around, we will be in good shape. I think we can do that.

The key for me is our offense. If that clicks well then I think we will be fine. We've just got too many weapons if we can get them all involved. Hopefully Ladd is good to go, and I know AD is finally back to full speed. If that all holds up then there are just too many weapons unless Stetson were to have a terrible game. Hopefully the O-line is upset about losing out to the Michigan line... again, and comes out wanting to just crush Ohio State's boys.

Much is being made of how we lost the SECCG last year and then came back to win the playoff, and how OSU is facing the same thing this year: Coming in determined with a chip on their shoulder and playing for redemption. That's all well and good, but the 2022 OSU team isn't showing up with the caliber of D the 2021 Dawgs had.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 4 months ago #82869 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
Happy new year everyone!!! It was amazing to see that kick sail left just as the New Year was ringing in.
Thanks to all of you who have kept the site going in my absence. It's great to "talk" to everyone on here. 
Let's get that Back2Back next week!!!!!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 4 months ago #82870 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
Good to hear from you Sadlerdawg….  Yes B2B.   Let’s put together our best game of the season…

enough drama and tightrope walking… time to shine….  Stay well. ….  Go Dawgs 

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, sadlerdawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 4 months ago #82871 by Wartdawg
Welp.... I think my heart may have settled back down now.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds