Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday#8 29-10-21

2 years 6 months ago #82006 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday#8 29-10-21 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

My My, Uncle Gary .. Towel Toddy’s defense …. And Mullett … what a delightful Saturday afternoon on the banks of the St. Jonh’s river …

Media has been jawing all week... that if … the Gator’s can stop our run game and make us beat…. them passing the ball… they will win.. hmmm..

Bowers and Washington…. Two good reasons to believe that forcing us to pass the ball may not work as an advantage…..for the reptiles..

We also expect to see several of our WR’s return…. A very good thing...

Most everyone thinks we will see both SB4 and JT … again whoever HC chooses …or both... I am good….

Defense looks to score points ….. I like our chances for a pick six….. also add in a QB strip... fumble for good measure ….

Don’t get caught up with any to the Rat Poison … stay focused … be elite and unleash havoc….. win.. shake hands, shower … enjoy Sunday…

Monday brings the opportunity to get better ….

Sidebar :

Mayor of JAX did a big foot in the mouth…. He announced that the Cocktail Party was going to stay in JAX until 2025….. nope …. He had to issue a correction .. take two giant steps backwards …..

The City Council approved accepting both schools renewal requests for the extra two (2025)…. If they choose to …. AD Brooks has not made any request to continue playing in JAX…. Kirby is in favor of playing the game on campus….. having a rival home game every other year is a huge recruiting opportunity …. I agree…..

Growl …. Son-in- Law is smoking a brisket …. Kroger had a sale $4.99 per pound…..bought extra so we would have enough to make Brunswick Stew for the Tennessee game….. forward thinking wife ….

Pause and give thanks…..

Continue to check on family and friends ..often

Have a great weekend and a safe week…

As always “ Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds