Forum

Walking with my Son

16 years 8 months ago #5350 by dapolla
Walking with my Son was created by dapolla
My two-and-a-half-year-old son is really into animal noises. He likes call-and-response games where I quiz him on what sounds animals make; i.e. \"What does a cow say?\" \"Moo!\" So here's the game we played while I took him on a walk the other day:

Me: What does a cow say?
He: MOO!

Me: What does a horse say?
He: Neigh!

Me: What does a pig say?
He: Oink! Oink!

Me: What does a sheep say?
He: Baaaa!

Me: What does a Vol say?
He: I'm scared! I'm scared!

Gentlemen, you have to instill hate early. Otherwise your kids might get too old, and wonder why they should hate Tennessee anyway. After all, Grandma went to Tennessee and Mommy's parents live in Tennessee and orange might not be such a bad color at all and Smokey's pretty cute aw what a cute puppy plus I like blueticks better than bulldogs anyway...

NO SIR!!!! You must nip that crap in the bud!!! Your children will thank you later!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5353 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Walking with my Son
BINGO

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5358 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Walking with my Son
I have a two and a half year old daughter and she already randomly says \"Go Dawgs! sickem! Woof! Woof!\"

I have to work on the Tennessee hate though, I think I have a good foundation of UF hate established though.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5360 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Walking with my Son
I'm so glad there are people out there that think like I do. I've already started my six month old in the wonderful way of the dawg. She doesn't understand it. Tarheel fan, what's to be expected. I've also converted my two step daughters over from there biodad's team. Thug U (aka WVU)

More
16 years 8 months ago #5361 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Walking with my Son
Then I desperately need help. My daughters think...god, I'm embarrassed to bring this up here...that UT is the school to go to....Gaaaaaahhhhhh. They're in ninth grade so I'm hoping there is time to turn them to the good side of the force. They play basketball and volleyball...anyone know people in those UGA programs that can help talk some sense into them? It's either that or I lock them in cages.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5362 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Walking with my Son
My son is a big LSU fan, but at least he hates the same teams we do, and pulls for UGA when they're not playing LSU.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds