Forum

Les Miles

8 years 4 months ago #71108 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Les Miles
Chances are we will keep Richt and then this recruit and his opinion will choose Alabama anyway.

Sorry, but no player should dictate the direction the program needs to go. He said himself that you choose the university, not choose a coach. If you are coming to UGA because you want to play for Mark Richt, then go play for Mark Richt wherever he would go. I want players committed to the oval G, not committed to the letters HC. To be honest, I like our chances much better with a new HC than I do with this recruit. It's also funny because he says another one of his choices would be 'Bama, so me thinks he probably likes Kirby Smart as well. If he's interested here he's probably made a connection with Jeremy Pruitt is well. So does he want me to believe that Kirby smart as head coach with Jeremy Pruitt is defense of Cordinator means oh my god he's not gonna choose here? Please....

It's hard to diss on a new regime before you even know what the new regime looks like and him doing that proves why you don't let 18 year old kids make the decisions.

Not that any of this matters anyway because Mr. Riht isn't going anywhere, but it still needs to be said.

Anyone want to take any bets about where he ends up anyway?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Wartdawg
  • Wartdawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #71109 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Les Miles
Read the same article.

That same kind of talk has been going on for years, both by the press and the "Richites". Did not start with the BMOC in Vidalia, Georgia.

Listened to his press conference, he took a couple of back handed shots at folks such as the ones who post regularly on Dawgs.com.

More convinced than ever that 4 million dollars moves "all men".

Richt was quick to say that he would be on the recruiting trail today (Sunday). Folks in Arkansas called their governor "Slick Willy". Think that term applies to the current head coach in Athens.

More
8 years 4 months ago #71110 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Les Miles
I don't know why this recruit, or any recruit for that matter, feels a need to speak on behalf of the pathetic loser. I don't think any recruits actions will affect the pathetic losers job status one bit. I feel confident Jacob Eason could flip to FU tomorrow and the pathetic loser would not be going anywhere. He and his PR machine would start grinding out excuses and telling us why we didn't really need him anyway.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
8 years 4 months ago #71111 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Les Miles
As I post this I'm getting texts and alerts the pathetic loser has been fired

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
8 years 4 months ago #71116 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Les Miles