Forum

Game Day-UGA/tennessee

8 years 6 months ago #69710 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
Praise the Lord
But Richt is an idiot.

This was the worst loss ever.
I can handle a complete blow out better than this.
It doesn't help to hear some idiot neighbor's gun shots the second the game ends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69717 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
See where the head coach was a bit "snippy" with a AP reporter. AP reporter does not understand that Richt press conferences don't allow questions that don't suit the establishment. Folks in Butts-Mehre treasure their seats, so . . . . walk lightly.

Interesting video below.

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69718 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
Defense on the field for over 90 plays.... Good Grief... Greyson Lambert.

You can't tell me we didn't have a recruited player already on our team that could have kept our offense on the field a little longer.

Pathetic

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69719 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote: Defense on the field for over 90 plays.... Good Grief... Greyson Lambert.

You can't tell me we didn't have a recruited player already on our team that could have kept our offense on the field a little longer.

Pathetic

Not going to give Pruitt any slack Wartdawg, but the defense was responsible for scoring some points.

One thing when our head coach messes up on occasion(?), but he is being rather slick about the way he handles losses these days. Continues to hire new folks, covers up his lack of "game management". The way Bowden handled FSU in his latter coaching days/years.

Takes me back to JAX and Nebraska. We (team) was coming apart at the seams. New hires, again the Public Relations Group stepped up and dispensed with pages, maybe volumes is a better word of copy and media hype to keep the head coach.

Head coach can get as "snippy" as he wants with the "outside media", he sure as heck has complete control over the local media covering the Red and Black.

Was hoping not to have to say this but . . . . watching our offensive play at the quarterback position, head coach and former NFL offensive coordinator . . . . Am I alone when I believe I am seeing "twins"? Have not seen any changes at that position other than bringing in a quarterback that lost his job with Virginia. Small wonder when I look at the results coming from Richt/Schottenheimer/Lambert.

Oh well. We have been told that Lambert is our quarterback for the 2015 Season. It appears we have lost Nick Chubb for the remainder of the season, what will the offensive minds do now that we have lost over 50% of our offensive power?

What happened to our tight end play? I know that we have players. Beginning to believe that Schottenheimer understanding and using that position was . . . . Public Relations "chatter".

First year head coach McElwain won another game . . . . 6-0. averagedawg hate the loss to Tennessee, now I have to live with the gator "stuff" down this way, there are more of them and they are vocal as all heck.

Four (4) million dollars or so a year, hard for anyone to give up. Don't see that happening in Athens. Promises have been made to players that are on the way. Believe many of us know that promises have been made before at the quarterback position by our head coach, and kept. Those of us "outside the arena" know the results of those promises kept.

I am with averagedawg on the loss to Tennessee. Tougher loss to take than the Alabama loss.

Did we "pooch" another kickoff.

When I read anything about Special Teams play or lack of, my thoughts automatically go to Mark Richt. Leadership is not one of Richt's skills.

Board members, we lose a lot of football talent to the NFL after this season. Yes, we have players that are going to "play" in the NFL.

Replacements?

From me to the players . . . . I believe some of you have been "short changed", one name, there are several. Faton Bauta.

Go Dawgs

More
8 years 6 months ago #69720 by Buc
Chief Growl, remembering a post you made just prior to the Tennessee game. You mentioned that you were beginning to get over the game with Alabama. Betting you are sick to your stomach after this game, and that is not from being "SEA SICK".

No place for this Shipmate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 6 months ago #69728 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
Feel free to cut the D some slack, Buc... no way should they be on the field for 90+ plays. That's absurd and gets dropped right in Lambert and our offenses shoulders.

Pathetic... when you get gassed, you start arm tackling.

Go back in time like you said when our hurry up resulted in way too many 3 outs on consecutive possessions causing our D to be on the field too much.

Oh and yeah the loss to UT hurts way more. Hell...
I always expect Alabama to hand Richt his arse.
UT... they are bad, we should have a chance...
but we know the formula each year.. 1 blowout to
a good team, and one inexplicable loss to a bad team. When we lose to Florida and then get beat by Northwestern in the Eyemed.com bowl, our yearly circle will be complete.... and that's if we're
lucky!

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds