Forum

Monday Morning Water Cooler

8 years 9 months ago #68209 by stevedawg
Monday Morning Water Cooler was created by stevedawg
I tried a post and nobody is interested in the dog and pony show for prospects new week; so I deleted the post.

OK, Now what? Dead week ? They must be doing something other that getting ready for the event next week. What is going on in the club house?

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
8 years 9 months ago #68210 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler
I wouldn't say not interested, perhaps over saturated!?....Just a quick Google search reveals the totality of media interest in the Classic City. Maybe I'm just way too jaded, but I don't recall THIS much emphasis on future recruiting during the "Dawg Days" in years past. Judge this how you will...I've already stated my opinion!

Any Hoo, maybe your luck will be better with this post?!?!?!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68211 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler
stevedawg, has been explained to me more than once it is that time of the year. Always improves later on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 9 months ago #68212 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler
I can confirm that the Classic City is still here

Kudos to Women's Soccer team World Cup #3

EJ Price is still interested in the Dawgs he has spoke

Several times with both CMR and CRS. He will

Attend Dawg night on the 18th so stay tuned

Sometimes quite is good. Busy busy working to

Get better. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, growl

More
8 years 9 months ago #68213 by Buc
yankeedawg1, believe UGA is positioned differently than it was in the recent past.

Seems to me that when searching for the right combination(s) much like the USA working hard to get back to "form" happened against Japan. Attitude and coaching made a difference. Ladies were the best.

Great believer in the offensive line, also understand that defense can never be left out when putting a "complete team" together.

Whether "futbol" or "football" same principals apply.

Much has been discussed here about "what it takes".

Stick by what some have said on this board and others . . . . Leadership.

I firmly believe that the coaching changes have made a difference concerning "football" in Athens.

At this point, not sure where the "leadership" comes from. Could be different stages of leadership in my way of thinking.

Those that "travel" and those that sit in the "selected areas".

Do understand this . . . . every team in the SEC will be better. Most teams in D1 football will improve to the point of not looking past the next game on the schedule. Has not always been that way in the SEC.

I concern myself with injuries at times. Often have watched young men get injured in the games that "don't matter". Another discussion down the road.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #68214 by Buc
growl, sincerely hope that Sales will put the offensive line together as did Coach Friend. Do not have reason to believe that he can't or will not.

Remembering when Coach Friend came on board (again) then left for Birmingham. Much was said about Will Friend. Say again that he did more to change our "stance" in the SEC that the one that hired him.

Sales playing football for LSU, can't be all bad.

Sales will settle in and the "depth" will grow.

Firmly believe that the "younger folks" have gotten the "attention" of those that are a bit older.

Read many of your posts, probably all growl . . . . our offensive line is getting better . . . .

This is the best "offensive unit" that I have seen (player, talent wise) ever. I say that for this reason. There have been stronger "areas" on the offensive side, but not stronger as a whole. Hope that makes sense.

Have not heard much from you, wishing the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds