Forum

Will Four Million Yearly Change Football in Athens?

9 years 3 months ago #66510 by Buc
Oldawg seems we have more and more problems pop up in the past few years. Know that I had a hard time with the way Erk left, really turned me off to the ways of those in Athens.

Internet has changed the way many think. Hard for "everything" that goes on being kept away from the masses. Has been said on this board often, appears that too many aligned with UGA football at a higher level have been real "comfortable".

When Bill King of the AJC writes the type article he did about the conditions in Sanford Stadium, compounds the problems in Athens.

To me it goes along the lines of those that sit in high places at Sanford Stadium not having the same problems that the . . . . excuse this term . . . . "peons" do.

Remember the emails that went out to those that sit and dine in higher places from our Athletic Director recently, prior to releasing the same to you and I. Same message as far as I am concerned.

I have asked this question before, as have others. What has McGarity accomplished since coming to Athens? Same question applies to Mark Richt from somewhere around the year 2007 forward.

Oldawg, mentioned above that I was totally frustrated with the way UGA handled Erk. I now carry that same frustration, only this time I can vent through the internet, don't have to read the BS coming from the AJC now, and some of the "sheeple sites" that don't have a clue about the "real" happenings in the Classic City.

Say again, Bill King surprised the spit out of me with his latest article on Sanford Stadium. He reaches a lot of UGA folks, it is possible that he can "open some eyes". Finally someone at the AJC stepped up. High Fives to Bill King.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, Oldawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds