Forum

Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?

9 years 4 months ago #65496 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?
On the positive side. The extra practices you get for going to a bowl are a plus. I would like to see us give our seniors the first half and then let the ones that are most likely to start next year take over. Give BR and FB a full quarter each and let's see what they can do. It would be nice to get some of the OJT out of the way before the games start counting again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #65498 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?

DAWGtm wrote: On the positive side. The extra practices you get for going to a bowl are a plus. I would like to see us give our seniors the first half and then let the ones that are most likely to start next year take over. Give BR and FB a full quarter each and let's see what they can do. It would be nice to get some of the OJT out of the way before the games start counting again.

That's a great idea Dawgtm, but you are giving our coaches waaaaaaaaay too much credit if you
think they will do it.

They are just not that bright.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
9 years 4 months ago #65499 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?
Mason will play the entire game. His last no way CMR pulls him for anything shy of injury

just sooo excited about the:

thecountrynation.com
Attachments:

More
9 years 4 months ago #65500 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?

Wartdawg wrote:

DAWGtm wrote: On the positive side. The extra practices you get for going to a bowl are a plus. I would like to see us give our seniors the first half and then let the ones that are most likely to start next year take over. Give BR and FB a full quarter each and let's see what they can do. It would be nice to get some of the OJT out of the way before the games start counting again.

That's a great idea Dawgtm, but you are giving our coaches waaaaaaaaay too much credit if you
think they will do it.

They are just not that bright.

Uh, let's get ahead in the game first. We may HAVE to play the 1's 60 minutes to win.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 4 months ago #65501 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?
Remember it's not whether we win or lose, according to CMR , just need to character build young men. Record doesn't matter, ahem! Belk Bowl, whoopeeeeeeeee

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, ogredawg

More
9 years 4 months ago #65502 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Belk Bowl Conversation Anyone?
Yeah wlayton... we probably won't have the chance. I should have started by saying "even if the chance was there".

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds