Forum

Depth chart for Clemson

9 years 8 months ago #62035 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Depth chart for Clemson

Wartdawg wrote: Is FBauta really 3rd on the depth chart? All summer it seems some were talking about him possibly being a better option than Mason.

him and BR are co #2's

thecountrynation.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 8 months ago #62036 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Depth chart for Clemson
Correct the choice of who go in for HM would be a based on which skills set would fit the need at that time in the game

Per CMB. Both have talent. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
9 years 7 months ago #62056 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Depth chart for Clemson
My bet is it would be Bauta.

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62060 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Depth chart for Clemson

wlayton wrote: Believe JSW will start at one of the WR positions.....or at least ahead of the backups listed.

He's not out injured is he?? Knew he was dinged but back from his major injury.

Confirmed by CMR, JSW out serving a suspension for blunt ignorance AND MM post arthroscopic surgery....Time for the talented frosh to step up!.....Opportunities I say!!!

Bum Wheel and Stupidity!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!

Sorry Steve, I checked the threads to see if this was already posted, but failed to check your news feed on the home page.....!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
9 years 7 months ago #62061 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Depth chart for Clemson
NC_Dawg posted . . . . Time for the talented frosh to step up!.....Opportunities I say!!!

Appears that is what Kimbrough did when Wilson went down with a concussion. I say "Bravo".

Haven't used this phrase in a while . . . . "Once upon a time". Once upon a time in Athens when one of our regulars/starters went down, would automatically resume his place upon returning after the medics said all is good.

Ramik Wilson is a sideline to sideline linebacker, and that was needed under the previous "leadership(?)". Someone had to have a set of "wheels" to cover the mistakes being made by those that did not "understand" the "teachings(?)" of "that other guy". Makes me believe that Pruitt is going to keep the two inside linebackers close when in the 3 man front. That is where Herrera specializes. He is a knock you on your butt backer. Beginning to see how Pruitt is developing this defensive group.

We can only get better and move up the college football ladder when we have the type of "leadership" that was shown in the Wilson/Kimbrough announcement. All of these young pups can play football, need only to be shown the difference in a "Red Light and a Green Light". Some call that teaching, others move on to Louisville and fight with their next head coach.

Totally agree with what you said NC_Dawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
9 years 7 months ago #62062 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Depth chart for Clemson
Almost every coach in football says something like, "there is no privilege here . . . nobody can assume the job is theirs - they have to earn the right to start and play". I have RARELY seen anyone back that up. I think we are seeing signs that Pruitt may actually MEAN it, and that is a GOOD thing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, DAWGtm, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds