Forum

Clemson Game Aug 30

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61914 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Clemson Game Aug 30
Leonard PostToasties! "The Feline Faithful will bring their stripes and claws to the K-9 kennel in two weeks, with hopes of scratching out a second win in a row. They won't have their Boyd powered aerial attack this year, but they've still got a defense that should see more sacks than a potato picker from Idaho. The Dawgs will counter, however, with a healthier pack of hounds than this time last year, and should be able to put paws on the ground, enough to make the Kitties from Carolina wish they had never set claw inside the Hallowed Hedges. Leonard's Losers, in a fur flyin' dog and cat fight, CLEMSON!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #61917 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Clemson Game Aug 30
I miss Leonards Losers more than you can imagine. I believe it was on Thursday afternoon in Macon, but I always made sure that I listened to it every week and was always upset when the Dawgs were not picked to win.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
9 years 8 months ago #61919 by gillette
Replied by gillette on topic Clemson Game Aug 30
I've been out of the country for what seems to be years and has only been 7 months with little or no ability to get Dawg news other than we've lost a lot of our D backfield due to thugs being unable to contain their upbringing only to be sucked in by Awburn, LSwhoo, or some other team that has crosshairs on the Dawgs.

So, how's that going to play out in the first two games?

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #61922 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Clemson Game Aug 30
Clem's son...funny name for a cat. But let's remember folks, this cat has been declawed. Sure, he looks impressive in his orange tabby stripes, but underneath it all he's still just a pussy...cat. The star jangles that hung off his collar last year are gone, replaced by untarnished pieces of crystal that we still know are nothing but glass. What folks seem to forget is that this is a dawg versus cat fight, and when the cats slip over the fence expecting to find mice, they're going to run into the teeth of a monster. I'm sure the cat will get in a swipe here and there with what claws he has left, but eventually that big ol' dawg mouth is going to close around his neck and shake the catnip out of him. Clem's son is going back home, looking to lick himself in consolation for the beating, only to find that the Dawg's have neutered him.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, wlayton

More
9 years 8 months ago #61936 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Clemson Game Aug 30
LD.....that was hilarious.....love the surprise ending.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

PVBDAWG

More
9 years 8 months ago #61943 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Clemson Game Aug 30

growl wrote: I miss Leonards Losers more than you can imagine. I believe it was on Thursday afternoon in Macon, but I always made sure that I listened to it every week and was always upset when the Dawgs were not picked to win.

Yes, I think you are right it was on Thursday. Always loved Leonard's colorful language.

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds