Forum

Coker suspended

16 years 9 months ago #5240 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Coker suspended
Okay, can somebody help me out. The following is a quote from an interview with Phil Fulmer regarding Coker's suspension:

\"We have our program and no one person is bigger than the program,\" Fulmer said. \"We are going to treat each individual case on its own, but there are policies and procedures they must follow. If they don't follow them, they're not going to be a part of the program, whether it be indefinitely or permanently.\"

Um, my question is this: Has Phil looked in a mirror lately, because I'm pretty sure HE'S bigger than the program. They keep talking about the rumbling in the stadium from 100k fans, but I'm convinced it's Phil walking the sidelines.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5241 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Coker suspended
There's not really a straight answer from the Phat Phil camp. His line is that Coker is being thrown off the team for an \"unspecified medical concern\". Is this the latest euphemisim for \"stoner\"? If it isn't, it should be, because that's exactly what the media is reporting that he got kicked off the team for......He fell off the weed-wagon again.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5245 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Coker suspended
Again, suspended for the 1st series.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #5257 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Coker suspended
1st play, more likely, but he'll justify it by saying he didn't count the kickoff as the 1st play.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5273 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Coker suspended
The Vowels sure a whining about this suspension.....You would think Herschel got kicked off the team the way they are talking.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5280 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:Coker suspended
no because herschel play for a respectful program

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds