Forum

ERIC ZEIER

16 years 9 months ago #5125 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:ERIC ZEIER
I'll always give props to Zeier, if for no other reason than the fact that he gave us a come behind win in his first (I think) game against Clemson. I'd spent a whole day listening to crap from thier fans about how they were going to crush us. Ah, such sweet revenge to watch them drag their asses out of Sanford...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5157 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:ERIC ZEIER
I remember that game with Clemson. It was a night game, on ESPN, and we did hand Clemson their a$$es. It was most satisfying.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5166 by LimeyDawg
There used to be a bar across from the dorms--it's a bookstore now, I think. I spent all day before the game watching these high-society wanna-bes walk by in Clemson Orange. Every one of them had something to say. I tell ya, it was depressing. Clemson was favored, but when we put a spanking on them...oh, man. That was a sweet feeling.

Could someone tell me what it is with the color orange and retardation? It's like the surrender color for the intelligence. \"Hey, um, we dum. We wear orange on football shirt. That way people know...people know...\" There is a correlation there, isn't there? And the idea of dressing up a date from Clemson??? That's like putting Bond-o on your rusty Pinto and pretending its a Benz...well, it is a Benz in SC, but you get my drift...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 9 months ago #5172 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:ERIC ZEIER
Yes, limey, we are all equally passionate in our hatred of any team that wears orange...or who's mascot is a bug...or who's name rhymes with lamecocks...

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5182 by LimeyDawg
I hear you, dapolla. And, as my contribution to the lexicology of the board, I'd also like to submit Vol-in-tears as the official designation of the UT football program. We could wait to apply it until after we stomp them, but why? It certainly has a nice ring to it.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5183 by LimeyDawg
oops, I meant 'sadlerdawg', not \"dapolla\". Forgive the noob...

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds