Forum

Media Days

16 years 9 months ago #5092 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Media Days
Absolutely, kentdaddy. You know, if we gave Kregg Lumpkin the ball EVERY CARRY, he could have been a thousand-yard back last year. Imagine if you had four first basemen on a baseball team, and you played a different one every day. Their averages would be incredibly low, because you have to get into a groove. It's the same way with a tailback. You've GOT to let him get into a groove.

Kregg is a big, strong back with quickness and instinct. AND he's a senior. I think it's possible CMR will give him a few more carries this year than in previous years, but who knows?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #5105 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:Media Days
not sure who all has seen the preseason rankings but the USA today poll has us listed at 13 with LSU at 2 and UF at 3. found it on espn in there college section, here's the link as well. sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?pol...&seasonYear=2007

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5124 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Media Days
Judging from CMR's pre-practice press conference today, looks like the 3 back system again. At least he said Knowshown would definitely get the chance to prove himself.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5190 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Media Days
Phil Steele picked UGA as his surprise team to win the East. Surprise to who??? Hell, we know we'll win the east. The pollsters all keep saying \"..only 11 returning starters.\" Hellooooo, did they check the depth charts?

dawgystyle wrote:

sounds good to me i'll take 2005 over again!!

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds