Forum

Will we beat Florida this year

16 years 9 months ago #4905 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Will we beat Florida this year
Personally, I think Florida is headed for the Independence Bowl this year.

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #4906 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Will we beat Florida this year
I think we will win, too....however, we are still picked behind UF and UT.....just like every other year.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #4915 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Will we beat Florida this year
Yes

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #5194 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Will we beat Florida this year
Yes

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 9 months ago #5200 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Will we beat Florida this year
We would've beaten them last year if Richt had settled on a QB during summer practice and not played the 3-headed monster QB crap. I hate 2 QB systems, they don't work, and rotating 3 just made it that much worse. None of the guys looked prepared to play. Pick your guy and stick with him.

I think Urbane (misspelled on purpose) did a great job last year of working Tebow into the offense and grooming him to be the starter this year (it wasn't a two QB system though, Tebow took backup snaps all year and had the game snaps of a backup). However, they never put Tebow in on 3rd and long on his own end of the field. So, while he was carefully groomed he is far from being a proven commodity. By the Florida everything else may be about equal. The better QB will be the difference in the game and by then Stafford should be more than solid and the o-line will have jelled.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5207 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Will we beat Florida this year
My favorite writing so far about Tebow was Pat Forde saying that Tim Tebow now had to make the transition from fullback to quarterback. It's absolutely true. He played fullback last year and through a few halfback passes. They essentially ran a wildcat offense while he was in the game. He is NOT amazing, he is NOT intelligent, but he WILL be a pancake.

Georgia 23, Florida 17.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds