Forum

The only way we can win saturday

14 years 6 months ago #24860 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:The only way we can win saturday
David Ching has been one of my favorite writers for some time now. Saw this on the internet and it reminded me why we appreciate \"some\" of the outstanding qualities of Coach Richt.

Thanks to Mark Richt
Submitted by David Ching

When I introduced Mark Richt to speak at our annual high school coaches luncheon this week, I joked that he wasn't our first choice to be the guest speaker. And that was true. Not because we didn't value him as a guest, but because I never thought it was worth bothering to ask. Well, we asked a couple folks and it didn't pan out and it was getting down to the wire, so I figured what the heck and asked Georgia's Hall of Fame sports information director Claude Felton if he thought it might be a possibility. Sure enough, much to my surprise, he had room in his schedule and squeezed in our luncheon before another lunchtime appearance that afternoon. I told the folks at our luncheon it felt like I had struck out three times only to hit a grand slam in the last at-bat.

This being my first coaches luncheon, I don't know how I'm going to top this next year. I'm open to ideas, so feel free to drop me a line. We've got a little time to plan...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #24867 by ugaa
Replied by ugaa on topic Re:The only way we can win saturday
We can win if willie gets lost and they decide to let UGA crap on a defensive playbook and they run those plays, at the least it will be a more effective play calling method.

More
14 years 6 months ago #24922 by bpatters69
Replied by bpatters69 on topic Re:The only way we can win saturday
Here are UGAs key to sucess:

1. Tim Tebow sleeps past game time
2. Urban Meyer shows up to practice thinking he has a BYE
3. The UF defense is trapped on the Love Boat

Then we have a chance...lol

More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds