Forum

From Athens -Christmas Eve

1 year 3 months ago #82833 by yankeedawg1
From Athens -Christmas Eve was created by yankeedawg1
Good Evening All,

A rainy night in Georgia has been replaced by a frigid night… extremely cold plus even colder wind chill temperatures

As usual there has been an extreme amount of  gruel directed at Georgia coming from the talking heads media.   So what’s new.. nothing at all .. disrespect… blown off for awards and acknowledgments..nothing new here…at all..

Great early signing period….solid work using the portal to fill needs….  Welcome our new Dawgs….. the process continues..

wishing all a very Merry Christmas … Pause and give thanks … truly blessed..

Extremely important to continue to check on family and friends….

Have a great weekend and a safe week 

As always “Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 3 months ago #82834 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
Hope everyone had a Great Christmas, it was fantastic at our House, Family and Friends coming and going.  The cold weather didn’t seem to get in the way of a good time.  Gods Blessings to you all.  

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #82835 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
C.O.L.D. has been the theme for about a week. Below freezing 4 days solid. Finally mid 30s on Christmas Day. Whew. Just like our farm in South Dakota.
Christmas was held during all of it. My kids are nearby so it went well.
When you get in your 70s blessings are counted everytime they emerge. My count is 3 sons, 7 grandkids. Love from those get togethers recharge my batteries for long periods. I will proclaim there is hope for the future when the grandkids take the wheel.

The Dawgs are doing it. Coach Kirby Smart has defined his era and it's rolling along like a well oiled machine. Our persistance here on Dawgs.com has helped this along and made it reality.  That is another blessing to count.
DawgDoc and Buc helped us along this path so lets take a moment and drop them a prayer. There are more but the list is long. You all have help set the standard that is now Dawgs.com.
All that leads to our 10 thousand followers on Facebook and another 5 thousand on Twitter. That means you guys are doing it right and all is well.

I feel blessed by knowing the group of guys that post on Dawgs.com. It took a long time for all of this to come together and the road has had it's ups and downs but here we are. We are a small group of Dawg fans to the core. You guys pat yourself on the back. I pray you all are feeling blessed and getting recharged for the new year.

See you next time.
SteveDawg, founder Dawgs.com

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

1 year 3 months ago #82836 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
Thanks for the post Stevedawg, yes we’ve been here a while and are still kicking, would like to hear from some of  the Old Dawgs that brought us up to speed to the point that the Dawgs are more recognized and take a lot of pride in their Game these days.  Let’s keep the ride going!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #82837 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
BossDawg      With 12 grandchildren I know and share your optimism for our future.

dawgs.com has traveled a long road to get to this point….  Dawgs are in rare air….  I can remember the days we posted about having an OC that was writing our plays on post a notes ….   Being optimistic about our dawgs winning was linked to drinking the kool aid…. Having a  qb’s called Brick ….   Dawgs playing and winning a big game was likened to a trip to fantasy island… then there was Third and Grantham.  

Kirby’s process in a very short time has clearly changed the meaning of the phrase “Georgia being Georgia “  a very good thing…..

more work to be done….  Keep chopping….  Go Dawgs 

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #82838 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens -Christmas Eve
I agree Growl. I would like to hear from more of the members and how they are doing.

YD1 and Growl have been carrying the weekly load with a regular post. Much appreciated by the readers, members and myself. Without those 2 guys we would be wandering in the dark.

There are a few that post after each game with a longer post than most. SouthernDawg has regularly stepped up to that task and has generated some new followers on social media. Thank you SouthernDawg for your timely and well thought out discussions.

For the record here is the list of our regulars that visited all season this year. There are others that checked in less frequently but these guys are the core.
In no particuar order: ogredawg, sadlerdawg, Wartdawg, LimeyDawg, scooby, GooseDawg78, SouthernDawg, and kentdaddy. I hope you guys keep up the visits and posting. You are all valuable and good contributors. The ones I didn't mention, many are visiting but not weekly during the season. I ,speaking for myself and the members, would like to hear from them.

I have attributed the missing ones to COVID. Everybody's lives got complicated, some read and dont have time to post.

Then there is the fact CKS has things running pretty smooth and not much to complain about. We are still getting used to that in Dawgs.com land.

See you next time, OK?
Steve
Founder Dawgs.com

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds