Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 & 4. 09-17-22

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #82573 by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

Get ready for  the “Chickens”….. I like Coach Beamer and appreciate what he done for UGA while in Athens. Except when we are playing a team he is HC of.

Yes the Chickens are a big step up from Samford however, they share some of the same matchup problems that the Ducks had playing us.  This will be true for every team we play in the regular season.

I am all in…again like I was when we played Oregon ….   Better players, quality depth at skill positions which allows us to rotate more often   , and Coaching, Dawgs win and cover.  Unless Rattler somehow clones the skills of Pat Mahomes overnight  we will pick him a least twice….  Odds are good one will be a pick 6….

Yes we need Touchdowns not FG’S…. Duh….. that got fixed in practice this past Monday along with many other of our Samford oops….. I believe our coaching staff has refocused our team to the task at hand….. we will again play many of our young pups….  More game experience this time on the road against a SEC opponent ….   A very thing…

Game Day # 4

I will be away next week doing extremely important research. The wife and I will be aboard the Norwegian Sky for seven days of testing and checking for the quality variants of mojitos served in the waters and islands of the Caribbean .

Yes I will miss our home game at noon against Kent State…. The optics are at the very least very poor….  Ducks… Samford … Chickens… Kent State..
Two cupcakes out of four games both at home.. both at noon KO… if I was a season ticket holder spending money out the wazoo … I would be less the pleased …. And yes the Dawgs are not alone in this practice of loading the non conference schedule with cupcakes …. I am hoping this will sort itself out with conference expansion and the number of team selected for the CFP.  Fingers crossed….

The Samford  GD post V2.0.    Get an early lead … get the starters out…. Young pups gain more experience playing in a paid practice scrimmage  … most of all no injuries on either team… shake hands … shower…..  chill on a Saturday night at home. Not worried about covering insane point spread.

Growl / SD …..      chicken something ….  Still mulling  menu ….. 

Pause and give thanks …. Much to be thankful for…

Continue to check ob family and friends often….

Have a great weekend and a safe two weeks….

As always “ Go Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 7 months ago #82574 by growl
I will be doing some 1 1/4” Ribeyes on the  Traeger with Cauliflower and Asparagus , as both Game meal and a celebration meal for the most avid DAWGS Fan that I’ve ever been associated with, My Dear Wife.  She doesn’t just watch the Game, She records each one and watches them over and over to be sure she sees every play.  She is recovering from Breast Cancer and is one tough cookie, She is one tough Dawg.   

GO DAWGS!!  GATA!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 7 months ago #82576 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 & 4. 09-17-22
I know first hand about breast cancer survivors…. Thought and prayers for both of you…. Ribeyes on the grill Dawgs on TV

Don’t get any better … enjoy

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 7 months ago #82581 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 & 4. 09-17-22
We always do fried chicken on SC weekend.

Double fried... oil at 450 the second time makes it extra crispy.

Son coming home from university this weekend...

Hope it's a great weekend.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
1 year 7 months ago #82582 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 & 4. 09-17-22
Wart …. Sounds like a great weekend… enjoy making family memories…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 7 months ago #82593 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 & 4. 09-17-22
Thanks YD.. He decided to stop off at the Braves game, so he did't get home until midnight... just in time to suggest we all go out to the steakhouse today for lunch before he'll head right back, lol

Pretty sure the free steak dinner is the only reason he's here.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds