Forum

From Athens.. Happy Birthday..

2 years 9 months ago #81705 by yankeedawg1
From Athens.. Happy Birthday.. was created by yankeedawg1
Happy Birthday to America....

The journey continues..... so many have given so much for all of us .... freedom is never free..

Stay well... stay safe.... fall football camp is just a little over a month away from starting up....

Pause and give thanks.....

As always “Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 9 months ago #81706 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens.. Happy Birthday..
I thought sure that this site was a goner. Glad to see you YD1

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 9 months ago #81707 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens.. Happy Birthday..
Growl.... me thinks when fall camp opens and game time gets closer the action will also crank up on Dawgs.com...

Essie and I had a fabulous road trip.... Athens.. to Beckley ,WVA.... to Erie, Pa then to the Finger lakes region of NY.. then to upstate NY and the Adirondack Mountains.... visited friends and then on to Turner,Maine and mega amounts of seafood..

Essie had several lighthouses she wanted to photograph......one was in Bristol and then on to Arcadia ... drove across the bridge in Bath.... shipyard is booming had two hulls in the water docked having superstructure work being done..

Thought of you ....Bath.. and how it played into your history... we took backroads al the way home good amount on US 29..

Georgia passed away late April... she was 15 and she was just worn out... DGD

So this past weekend we picked up our new cold nose.... 10 week old....female harlequin Great Dane.... she will keep us busy

Until the season starts....looking forward to you Saturday morning posts...... stay well friend....

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 9 months ago #81708 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic From Athens.. Happy Birthday..
Happy 4th all!!

I love Maine. Seems to be one of the few places in the north east that have not gone city / hippie crazy.

More
2 years 9 months ago #81709 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens.. Happy Birthday..
Wow it was so great to hear from you both,but I’m awfully sorry to hear about Georgia YD1, sounded like a really special pup. I loved Maine the first time I set foot there and the area around Bath is a great place to visit, so much to see, since I like the outdoors. Looking forward to a good year of College Football, what do you say Kentdaddy? Do you guys think JT could be the man ?

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
2 years 9 months ago #81710 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens.. Happy Birthday..
KD... wife grew up in Turner,Maine her Dad was a beef rancher ( Angus). Her and her five siblings learned early on working 400 acres what family and work was all about... youngest brother still is working the farm... great place to visit...

Truth ... different lifestyle in Maine.... and the seafood is awesome good..... quite work being done inside the IPF... less talk

focused practices.. you and yours stay well. .... feel the football itch starting.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds