Forum

DAWGS HYPE

3 years 4 days ago #81678 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic DAWGS HYPE
It is the blah time for sports for most folks. I used to follow basketball but don't anymore so really its just college football.

And there are so many things outside of sports going on as far as turmoil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 days ago #81679 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic DAWGS HYPE
I’m going to a big high school playoff game this weekend. Two undefeated teams. My buddy got some passes, not open to public yet around here. Hope the concession stand is selling hot dogs.

Nothing like a high school game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
3 years 2 days ago #81680 by kentdaddy
I love a good HS football game too. And yes the hot dogs are mandatory. The thing I miss most about living in the South is the minor league baseball.

More
3 years 1 day ago - 3 years 1 day ago #81681 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic DAWGS HYPE
The rest of the members are just not here. They are doing other stuff.
After last year's no real season everybody drifted away. They are still out there.
Covid to blame.

Good time for YD1 to take a break on the Friday Thoughts. He is getting worked on his wife's 'dirt babies'. His back yard has become a paradise. YD1, it gets you in good shape for fall. lol.

Full season coming. New team too.
I think we will have a lot folks returning starting August. Starved for college ball. Yours truly too.

Meanwhile, covid is thinning out. Over 200 million vaccinated including this Dawg and family. End of summer should show good results, maybe be done with face masks. We can hope.

Have a good summer! Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

3 years 1 day ago #81682 by kentdaddy

stevedawg wrote: The rest of the members are just not here. They are doing other stuff.
After last year's no real season everybody drifted away. They are still out there.
Covid to blame.

Good time for YD1 to take a break on the Friday Thoughts. He is getting worked on his wife's 'dirt babies'. His back yard has become a paradise. YD1, it gets you in good shape for fall. lol.

Full season coming. New team too.
I think we will have a lot folks returning starting August. Starved for college ball. Yours truly too.

Meanwhile, covid is thinning out. Over 200 million vaccinated including this Dawg and family. End of summer should show good results, maybe be done with face masks. We can hope.

Have a good summer! Go Dawgs!

I am hopeful. I plan on spending as much time out in the woods with the kids as I can over the summer.

More
3 years 1 day ago #81684 by growl
Replied by growl on topic DAWGS HYPE
Sounds like a very good plan KD

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More