Forum

Texas vs. Georgia

5 years 3 months ago #79544 by Buc
Texas vs. Georgia was created by Buc
Texas has to stop our running game, period. If they load the box, this is where Jake Fromm shines. If we score first our winning percentage moves to a very high level. Looking forward to watching some of 2019's talent break out in this game. I am one that believes our team wants to express how they really feel about not being in the Final Four. Water over the bridge, time to take care of business.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, dawgs_fans_dad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 3 months ago #79545 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Texas vs. Georgia
I'll be watching Godwin, Ledbetter and Walker... I want those seniors who want to play head out in style. I'll especially miss my man Ledbetter... turned out to be a DGD after many had doubts about him.

Should be a good game. I don't think Texas will contain our anything as long as Cheney doesn't go brain dead. The matchup to watch is the big Texas receivers like Collin Johnson against our secondary. Was looking forward to seeing Baker shine against those big receivers, but that's not going to happen. I look forward to the secondary still shining to point out our success is a team and a system.

Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 3 months ago #79546 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Texas vs. Georgia
Firmly believe the plays Jake calls in the first and second series depends totally on the defense. Fromm is armed with more than one play in his satchel when the huddle breaks. If there is no huddle, for sure Jake can go either pass or run, did that for most of 2018 Season. Just another reason that I am proud of the way Jake has worked since arriving in Athens. Reminds me so much of AM. Jake however is Jake.

At the beginning of several games it appeared as if a pass play was installed solely as the first play of the game. Not so, it is not a run, pass, option that other teams run, it is an option that Jake has and is trusted with. Often very successful.

Young men like Ledbetter prove that "coaching" involves more than football x's and o's. Maybe it could be referred to as x's and o's of life.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 3 months ago #79547 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Texas vs. Georgia
Excellent thread...you gents came out swinging.... all good points..

Truly want a win for our seniors....first..however this is a game when

We pass the baton to the next group of Dawgs....

Coaches have put together a recruiting class of filling position needs... young green pups that will be fun to watch as they get coached up...

We waited for our OL to gel... talent depth plus.. it has

2019 ....DL and back seven move forward in the process...

Go Dawgs..... business to take care of ....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, Wartdawg

More
5 years 3 months ago #79550 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Texas vs. Georgia
Tel lyou what, I am ready for this game, but what I'm more ready for is to see Zamir White and Swift running in and out of the same game and getting 200 yds per game behind that big, experienced OL that we have been cultivating. This game should be just a tune up!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 3 months ago #79551 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Texas vs. Georgia
growl, I had thoughts of "Zeus" today also. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds