Forum

Yup...Hate Week is here..

5 years 4 months ago #79330 by yankeedawg1
Yup...Hate Week is here.. was created by yankeedawg1
Ugly stat... last two games played in Athens...the Nerds have won...

CKS....first Tech game.... Section 319. Row 8 ...I .sat and watched the air come out of our balloon...

Eason...throws int... game over....never heard 92k get so quite....long cold walk in silence back up the hill to the Arch

Painful.....that changed dislike to hate.. I want the Dawgs to beat on Tech like a Dollar Store drum..

Send the lemon sucking Paul Johnson back to Atlanta with huge butt wiping.... more later

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #79331 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Yup...Hate Week is here..
We also lost to Vandy that year.

That nonsense should be over now.

That was Mark Richt's team. This one isn't. I will be pretty shocked if we don't throttle those nerds.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 4 months ago #79332 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Yup...Hate Week is here..
Agreed, wart.... it appears the era of playing down to the competition level left with richt and those few richt disciples that remained during Kirby's first year

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
5 years 4 months ago #79333 by Buc

More
5 years 4 months ago #79334 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Yup...Hate Week is here..

Buc wrote: www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=401012352

Tech fans seeing this will jump for joy as and say

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

More
5 years 4 months ago #79335 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Yup...Hate Week is here..
Cortez Hankton, Wide Receiver Coach.

georgiadogs.com/coaches.aspx?rc=2403&path=football

For a long time many of us watched great talent arrive on campus and the end result was not always pleasing. Prior to Smart and Company, seems the coaches always had one, two at the most wide receivers that could "expect" the ball thrown in their direction.

Now we see what seems to be a different wide receiver "GROUP" lighting it up almost every game. Names . . . . Riley Ridley, Terry Godwin, Mecole Hardman, Jayson Stanley, Tyler Simmons, Jeremiah Holloman, Trey Blount, Demetris Robertson and Ahkil Crumpton.

Again it speaks well for the choices being made by Kirby Smart. Kirby gets the pats on the back, feel sure there is a lot of chatter in his ear prior to coaches being lured to Athens.

From where I sit . . . . Coach Hankton was and is a great hire. This wide receiver group has raised the level at that position since Hankton's arrival. Hires such as Hankton and others leave little doubt in my mind that our program has "turned around". Any of the receivers listed above on the field suit me, do not see any weak links. Solid coaching has paved the way for Georgia Football to be used in the same sentences that were ignored only three(3) seasons back.

Will be interesting to see who the wide receivers will be that choose UGA as their "stomping grounds" in the 2019 Class.

:)

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds