Saturday
Mostly Sunny

Volunteer Staff - No Ads
Help with Expenses

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tailgates for UT

Tailgates for UT 4 years 8 hours ago #48973

Anyone tailgating for this one? Hoping to find a good spot and some friendly tailgating for this one. My usual folks have moved out of Athens area. Will have two young boys(almost 13 and almost 9) and a UT fan with me. Would enjoy meeting some of you if you will be in Athens for the game. The UT fan is a long time friend and a good guy. He will be cool if we make fun of him for wearing ugly urnge.
  • DawgnLA
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 20
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tailgates for UT 3 years 11 months ago #48975

DawgnLA,
We have a standing tailgate (see past events for location) every home game. It is near Joe Frank Harris Commons behind a row of magnolia trees Unfortunately, I will be in NY this week and unable to attend. You are welcome and can even bring a UT fan (my wife is a UT alum) so it will be ok. We believe in "befriending the enemy" before every game. Except Florida and Auburn, nobody likes those guys!

www.facebook.com/groups/bigdawgtailgatecrew/
  • TN Dawg
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 341
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Latest Posts @Dawgs.com

• GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
    • Good posts. That's why I come here. Impressed with Eason too. Also thought Herrien and Holyfield...
    • 1 hour 32 minutes ago
    • Good commentary guys. It's nice to get some more vindication about the talent that Kirby was left to...
    • 1 hour 39 minutes ago
    • Haven't posted in a while just thought I would add my $.02 and agree with everything ogredawg said....
    • 7 hours 19 minutes ago
    • My observations from my seat today at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. Got to our seats in time to watch...
    • 9 hours 57 minutes ago
    • Oh it goes a lot deeper... that situation though was up close and personal. It was openly known...
    • 11 hours 17 minutes ago
    • We're going to be having this conversation a lot this season. Our problems are apparent and guess...
    • 11 hours 57 minutes ago