Forum

Someone Please Help Some Dawg Fans Overseas!!!!!!!

16 years 10 months ago #4636 by JerryFromGA
My wife and I are in the US Army and we are rabid Dawg fans. The problem is that AFN (Armed Forces Network) does not carrying all the games and I cannot get streamline broadcasts of Larry Munson calling the games on WSB (WSB's website does not carrying live sports, nor does any other radio station's website) I missed a few games last year, due to this and I am searching for a website or someone that streams live audio (or video for that much) of all of Georgia's games. I am very excited about this upcoming season and I foresee the boys doing very well. If anyone knows of some website that will help me, I would ask you let me know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• JerryFromGA
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4639 by RxCowboy
Have you tried Yahoo sports?

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 10 months ago #4640 by JerryFromGA
Replied by JerryFromGA on topic Re:Someone Please Help Some Dawg Fans Overseas!!!!
Yahoo sports carried the Kentucky game last year, but I could not buy a UGA package. When they had the Kentucky game, it was not Munson (it was some bozos from Kentucky that were talking crap about my beloved Dawgs). I want a package of all UGA games.

• JerryFromGA
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 10 months ago #4646 by dapolla
For $89.95 a year, you can get GXtra video, which will stream you all of Georgia's games, plus Larry's commentary. For $6.95 a month you can get just GXtra audio. Go to georgiadogs.com and click on the GXtra link. Or you can just type in www.gxtra.com and it will redirect you.

Hope that helps; it's how I've gotten Larry's radio while I watch the game on TV!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 10 months ago #4647 by kentdaddy
does the streaming audio have the 5 - 6 second delay compared to tv? that is annoying.

More
16 years 10 months ago #4651 by RxCowboy
kentdaddy wrote:

does the streaming audio have the 5 - 6 second delay compared to tv? that is annoying.

Anything that comes over the internet is likely to have a short delay.

GATA! Woof!

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds