Forum

Crank it up again

17 years 1 month ago #3951 by wlayton
Crank it up again was created by wlayton
Ok, everybody, it's time to crank it up again talking FOOTBALL. The G-Day game is Saturday and I expect to see many posts and great conversation with all Dawg fans after the game and next week. It will be great to hear everybody's thoughts and critiques on how the Dawgs looked. Hey, let's have some fun again, it's been a long time since we all have talked a bunch of football. Can't wait to see the game and hear everybody's thoughts (although probably won't watch the game until Saturday night, tthe Masters will be occupying my afternoon). How about it Dawg fans, ready to crank it up and talk some UGA football ?

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #3952 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Crank it up again
wlayton, ready for the views and opinions of this coming edition of our Dawgs. Also hoping that the Masters comes off without someone using the cup for a spitoon.

More
17 years 4 weeks ago #3953 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Crank it up again
Wow, I think if Sergio Garcia spits in a cup at the Masters, they would run him out of town, back to Spain, and without ever getting an invite again.

BTW Buc, thanks for the great articles and updates on the Dawgs spring practices.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #3954 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:Crank it up again
wlayton, didnt know if you knew. you can watch the masters live on espn.com just started and it doesnt look bad

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 4 weeks ago #3955 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Crank it up again
Thanks Dawgforlife, I'm at the office not doing any work anyway, so I'll tune in. Love to lock myself in a room at the house to watch the Masters every year. Great telecast with only 4, one minute commercials (or something like that) per hour, that's the way to go. Two sponsors, great marketing plan for advertising, will ALWAYS remember those 2 sponsors because they are NOT having a gazillion commercials, they are Cadillac and Travelers, every year.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 weeks ago #3956 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Crank it up again
Make sure you guys post early and often about the G day game. My local CSS station is showing a Carolina baseball game, I think. Stupid North Carolina.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds