Forum

Draft Dawgs

17 years 3 months ago #2923 by dapolla
Draft Dawgs was created by dapolla
Well, say goodbye to Danny Ware and Charles Johnson. Both juniors are declaring for the NFL Draft. Personally I think it's a silly move on Ware's part, but Johnson I can understand. According to georgiadogs.com, CMR will talk to Paul Oliver later this week about his intentions. If anyone has any psychic powers of persuasion, you need to BEG #8 to stay!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #2924 by missy30187
Replied by missy30187 on topic Re: Draft Dawgs
I was just about to post this..was wondering why no one had said anything about it yet

• missy30187
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2930 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: Draft Dawgs
I can see why Johnson would go , but I dont know what Ware is thinking. He hasnt really shown he is an NFL Quality back. He needs to stay another year I would think. Maybe he figures he might not see enough playing time next year. I'll hate to see them go. Good luck to them.

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2933 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Draft Dawgs
Ahh, Ware will be back, nobody is going to draft him. I can see why Charles left, but Oliver is simply not ready. He is the kind of player where u know he needs one more year to mature.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2941 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Draft Dawgs
dawgs511 is right. Johnson should go (1st rounder,possible), Oliver had a good year but needs one more and Ware isn't ready for the NFL yet. Ware probably should instead go to a lower division school so he can play right away because with Brown back, Moreno (probably the best that's there now), Lumpkin and King coming in (hopefully), Ware wouldn't see the field much.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #2943 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Draft Dawgs

dawgs511 is right. Johnson should go (1st rounder,possible), Oliver had a good year but needs one more and Ware isn't ready for the NFL yet. Ware probably should instead go to a lower division school so he can play right away because with Brown back, Moreno (probably the best that's there now), Lumpkin and King coming in (hopefully), Ware wouldn't see the field much.

Agree 100%.

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds