Forum

Wake vs GT

17 years 5 months ago #2445 by wlayton
Wake vs GT was created by wlayton
Is it just me or was that ACC CG THE most boring game I've seen in 10 years? Man, it was all I could do to keep watching it. I guess there wasn't much else to watch at the time. Should have worked out or taken a nap. BTW, I really think GT could be a very good team if they had a decent QB instead of Ball, geez, he's just awful. Toward the end of the game, I NEVER had any feeling that he could win the game for GT, only lose it. Sad ending to a 4 year "career"!?!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2446 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: Wake vs GT
Yeah I tried to watch it . That was some boring football.

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2448 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Wake vs GT
Ball was horrible. Since they were here in Jax I called and offered my services because I am taller and have a stronger arm than Ball, but evidently since I actually am married and have a long history of dating females and being a non-geek I would never be allows to participate in anything for the North Avenue Technical School.

I told them the I enjoy computer strategy games but that just wasn't dorky enough to play for GT. Oh well. I bet I could have engineered a TD drive.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2450 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Wake vs GT
Maybe Ball could have engineered a drive too if didn't throw the ball and just give it to Choice..............naaa, he would have found a way to blow it anyway. Catch 22, wish he was coming back next year !!!

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2451 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Wake vs GT
Aww comeon guys, u cant expect him to be that great, remember, hes a NERD!!!!! as for calvin johnson, i dont think he will be back next year after losing these last 2 games.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2454 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Wake vs GT
Yes, you are probably right.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More