Forum

Lou Holtz -

18 years 5 months ago #205 by jgriffin
Lou Holtz - was created by jgriffin
Lou Holtz - ESPN tonight after LSU win:
"DJ Shockley has been the heart & soul of this team. Now he's injured and out. However, I know Georgia - they band together in adversary. The defense and special teams will be better and the replacement quarterback will be diligent and not make mistakes. Georgia will prevail without any problem. I've seen it. The coaching is amazing."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jgriffin
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #207 by BIGUGA2005
Replied by BIGUGA2005 on topic Re: Lou Holtz -
I know that ga is a great SEC team and i know that flordia is ahrd for us to beat but there is just a little thing called ( FAKE IT ) . Shockley is hurt but and a big but at that . shockley has too much heart to go out like that . flordia's QB leak is scared to get hit and grag BLUE is just one of the guys that canput a hurting on leak . Blue wants some of leak and everyone knows it . dont be surprised to see shockley play and leak to get put out of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Georgia 23
Flordia 14

That is my perdictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• BIGUGA2005
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #208 by jwthompson1962
Replied by jwthompson1962 on topic Re: Lou Holtz -

I know that ga is a great SEC team and i know that flordia is ahrd for us to beat but there is just a little thing called ( FAKE IT ) . Shockley is hurt but and a big but at that . shockley has too much heart to go out like that . flordia's QB leak is scared to get hit and grag BLUE is just one of the guys that canput a hurting on leak . Blue wants some of leak and everyone knows it . dont be surprised to see shockley play and leak to get put out of the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Georgia 23
Flordia 14

That is my perdictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

With all the misspellings and poor grammar, you must be either a UT or Tech Grad. LOL!

• jwthompson1962
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #211 by BIGUGA2005
Replied by BIGUGA2005 on topic Re: Lou Holtz -
I just went through the GA school system

• BIGUGA2005
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #212 by OvalG
Replied by OvalG on topic Re: Lou Holtz -
As JGriff mentioned above about what Coach Holtz was saying on ESPN, he also said before the LSU game that Georgia might have to bring a Q.B. out of Red Shirt to play. I suppose he was eluding to Joe Cox. I read on another thread that JCox has a FIRM grip on MR's system. ??? You Georgia boys that have the priviledge of living in Dawg Country is there any chance of that happening? Any buzz on the talk shows about that actually being a possibility? I don't know how good SkiIII is or can be. What about Blake Barnes? Just curious since I don't get the daily scoup on UGA in this part of the SEC.
Thanks,
MARK G

GO DAWGS

G-E-O-R-G-I-A

More
18 years 5 months ago #223 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Lou Holtz -
I have no "inside" information to base this premise on other than the obvious. CMR has recruited numerous, high profile athletes, many of whom have been redshirted. Not once has CMR burned a redshirt for the sake of one game....NEVER!...Consider last year, when the redshirt phemon was Blake Barnes and the best QB in NCAA history goes down to injury...Did CMR pull the trigger??? Nope, he relied on DJ and Joe T III.

That being said, Joe T III will lead the Dawgs to another victory over the Gators. Joe T is a third generation Dawg that understands the significance of this game. He will step up, as will the RB's, WR's and the OL will give him time and protection. Have faith!!!!!!!!

Most important to this game is the return of Taylor and Anderson to our defensive middle. UF has been less than stellar on O, and I expect these two to reek havoc on the UF line...freeing up a few lanes for our LB's and DB's to pound Leak.

I expect a low scoring game, with UF's usual misfiring O. The game should center on our ability to move the ball. Who knows,....this could very well be yet another chapter in UGA history with the likes of Appleby and Scott!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds