Forum

Laying down the Law.

17 years 5 months ago #1740 by TopDiggidyDawg
Laying down the Law. was created by TopDiggidyDawg
Wow, just wow. The Dawgs are having one bad season and i'm finally seeing who the True Dawgs are and who are on the UGA bandwagon.

There is no sense in blaming other people for losses. Our head coach is one of the best in the nation and I know he will turn this season around. I am sick of these ZOMG GAWGIA DOSEN'T DEZERVE A BOWL! posts. If we go 6-6 we do deserve a bowl.

That is all, Go Dawgs!

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• TopDiggidyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1744 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Laying down the Law.
I totally agree. I'm hoping that UGA sticks it to Tech or Aubrun, or both and that South Carolina loses to Florida and their other games. That way I can make a trip back to the peach bowl and hopefully see some old friends from Clemson. I'm not giving up. GO DAWGS, WE STILL GOT IT!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1750 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: Laying down the Law.

There is no sense in blaming other people for losses.!

Did the football fairy wave her magic wand and cause us to lose to choke against UT and go into sleep mode against Vandy, Florida, and Kentucky? The last time I checked, college football was a game played by men, and the performance of those men determines the outcome of the game.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1752 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re: Laying down the Law.
UGAChem you forget that this is a rebuilding year basically for us. Yes, kentucky and vandy were expected wins, but you know the saying expect the unexpected. We just got dealt a difficult year, but have hope cause the season isn't over plus next year things will change. Of course we deserve a bowl game, we arent that bad.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1753 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Laying down the Law.
Sure, we deserve a bowl......the Kohler Toilet Bowl to honor the way we tanked this season.....HAHAHA....Seriously, we might as well learn to have a little humor. I hate it that the season didnt turn out well this time. Hey, it could be worse, though.....we could be Miss. State. We will turn around, as we have before. Too many are spoiled and have short memories A few years of good times makes them forget about the Goff and Donnan years. We will be back, and paybacks will be hell on those who underestimate us next year because of what happened this year.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1782 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re: Laying down the Law.
That is some utter bull.

If any team goes 6-6 they deserve a bowl.

I don't care if Georgia loses to Western Kentucky, i'll still be rooting on them to beat Au.

GO DAWGS

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

• TopDiggidyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds