Forum

Too much loyalty ?

17 years 5 months ago #1712 by Elvisdawg
Too much loyalty ? was created by Elvisdawg
I dont know a classier coach than CMR and part of his class is his loyalty to his assistant coaches and players . Joe T getting to be the starter perhaps in part because he has been a total team player and waited out his time just like DJS did . ( I cant believe how we wondered if he could do the job but of course following David Greene is a tough act to follow but oh i would love to have DJS back !) I think we do need some new assistant coaches and if not at the end of this season, the next. Loyalty is a wonderful thing, but it can be carried to an extreme. If you consistantly cant do the job you need to hit the bench or out the door. BVG may be building for the future at GSU but he is having to suck it up big this year. I cant think but he sees himself filling the path of Erk. I wonder if he could be humble enough to ask for his old job back (and if he does GIVE IT TO HIM). I would settle for Joe Kines !! I will admit our past few seasons of success has respoiled me but damn, let get back to beating teams we always should beat and giving the other teams the fight of their life.Perhaps the bad taste will go away if when we beat Tech
GO DAWGS BEAT WAR EAGLES/TIGERS/PLAINSMEN AND YELLOW JACKETS/RAMBLING WRECK/ENGINEERS !!!!! JUST PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG !!!

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Elvisdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1716 by sicemdawgs
Replied by sicemdawgs on topic Re: Too much loyalty ?
if Van Gorder made a return to dawg nation i would do summersaults. are kids would be in for serouis butt kicking all spring and summer, which is exactly what they need. We have so much talent on defense and wathcing them look so inept in the Baldy's idoitic game plan is just painful. Hopefully we can do what tennesse did with Cutcliffe with everybody's favirote mustache. That alone could probably immediatley bring us back to 10 win contention with the way we recruit.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

More
17 years 5 months ago #1718 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Too much loyalty ?
HAHAHA about the post regarding Joe Kines. He was here once before, remember? The results were disastarous.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1726 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Too much loyalty ?
I love BVG but don't forget Will Muschamp at AU, pretty good when under Saban at LSU as well...very aggressive.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #1727 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Too much loyalty ?
i would love to see BVG back or Muschamp hired, but it aint gonna happen yet...

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1730 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Too much loyalty ?
Yep, unfortunately you are right UnderDog37.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds