Forum

My Teams

17 years 6 months ago #1585 by dapolla
My Teams was created by dapolla
Here's who I root for:

1) Georgia Bulldogs
2) Atlanta Braves
3) Carolina Panthers

Man, am I having a bad year. However, I do remember the Braves before Bobby Cox, and I remember the Goff years, because I was attending two games a year at that point. We're not all that far removed; we're just spoiled.

As a side note, I know that many of you may not be on my side here, but I'll take losing seasons from all three of my teams if the Democrats take at least one house. There...I said it...and I'd say it again.

That said, we have our TWO BIGGEST RIVALRIES COMING UP! The DSOR and COFH are this weekend and Thanksgiving. I'm taking heart from the fact that we have two weeks off before Tech, and that we HAVE to have one good game left in us. We MUST beat Tech.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #1587 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: My Teams
I am with you also. Just sub in the Atlanta Falcons for the Panthers and we are the same. How do you lose to the lions?

I do not believe the house of congress swap will make much difference. I still vote for it, but I am pulling for more of a burn em at the stake type revolution. Lets hit the political reset button and start over. If we lynch a few dirty incumbents maybe we can keep the rest acting straight for a few years.

More
17 years 6 months ago #1592 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: My Teams
I root for the Atlanta Hawks. 'nuff said.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1601 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: My Teams
Ooh, the Hawks. Painful. Made better by one simple addition named Dominique, from the University of Georgia. Made impossibly bad by his departure. Then again, I was here in Charlotte for the birth of the Hornets...sorry, just can't get excited about the Bobcats. Then again, I stopped paying attention to the NBA sometime in 1994 or so...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1626 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: My Teams
we wont win either one, and there will be no bowl game to lose, either.,...we are playing so bad right now that the major networks wont carry the AU game, and we will be lucky if ABC carries the GT game.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1641 by UGAChemDawg
Replied by UGAChemDawg on topic Re: My Teams

we wont win either one, and there will be no bowl game to lose, either.,...we are playing so bad right now that the major networks wont carry the AU game, and we will be lucky if ABC carries the GT game.

Sadly, there will be a bowl game. If we lose both the Auburn and Georgia Tech games, we go to the Independence Bowl in Shreveport.

The only way we won't go to a bowl is if we voluntarily turn it down. The SEC has tie-ins, and the legalities of it are set up so that pretty much any bowl eligible SEC team has to be invited.

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds