Forum

lead draw option play

16 years 6 months ago #7691 by McShea87
lead draw option play was created by McShea87
What happened to the lead draw play from last year?....we ran it all the time and was our most successful running play and got put Southerlands ability to the max...I remember we ran it about 4-5times last year in just about every game....I think its a good play to make up for the youth of the o-line....I would like to see it with Moreno and Southerland out of the shotgun with 2 backs...Also it seems like Stafford ran the ball more last year for positive yardage too....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7694 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re:lead draw option play
I think thats the differance B/T CMR and CMB styles of offence and CMR not overiding bobos play calling (not that im saying thats a bad thing.) just diff styles(but i do like CMR s alittle better.).

• dawg1454
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7696 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:lead draw option play
Yeah i guess so, i like Richts better too, more of a plan, but Bobo is just learning

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7697 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:lead draw option play
Yeah, I'm more a fan of Coach Richt's, also, but Bobo's coming along. Hopefully Coach Richt is pointing these little details out to Bobo as the season goes along.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7716 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:lead draw option play
They tried to run Stafford against Vandy a few times, didn't work very well. I think Richt/Bobo have a few tricks up their sleeves this week.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7721 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:lead draw option play
Yeah I really miss Brannan Southerland as a dynamic offensive force. NOBODY is looking for a huge fullback to contribute that much out of the backfield. And make no mistake, he is the best fullback in college football. I just think it's Bobo's youth as a coordinator. It's like he's forgotten Southerland's on the team!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds