Forum

A True Warrior

16 years 6 months ago #7232 by averagedawg
A True Warrior was created by averagedawg
Knowshon Moreno's the real deal, in the tradition of UGA tailbacks. The kid seems to get stronger the more reps he gets. I say to hell with the platoon system, give him 25 reps or more each game. He understands the tradition he's holding up. Give the ball to Knowshon!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• averagedawg
  • averagedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7234 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:A True Warrior
Since everyone else is hurt, I guess he will be the man from now on.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7261 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:A True Warrior
He is the man period. He is head an shoulders above Brown and Lumpkin. He has field vision and is tough as nails. I can only imagine how good he would be if we had a decent O line.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7276 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:A True Warrior
Yeah, we'll be starting KnoMo, probably with Chapas or -- and this is my hope -- Kalvin Daniels behind him. I really do hope that CMR doesn't burn the shirt on Caleb King this late into the season, especially with the drive that Daniels put together against Ole Miss the other week. He looked great, if a little small. I was a little upset that they let Munzenmeier get the TD instead of Daniels at the end of it, until I learned that he was on the Munson scholarship. That ain't too bad; it's like Munson scoring a touchdown the day after his birthday!

Gimme a KnoMo 200-yard game (which he can get if we don't platoon) with Daniels backing him up against Florida's inexperienced D. RUN ALL OVER THEM.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 6 months ago #7281 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:A True Warrior
I agree totally. I never really liked the fact that we platoon the backs like we have.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7282 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:A True Warrior
I agree. Give the starter a break occasionally but don't platoon.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds