Forum

It is a win,

16 years 6 months ago #7181 by flyindawg
It is a win, was created by flyindawg
but we look terrible. I expected much more than the effort our dawgs gave tonight. Say what you will. IMO we played like total S@#T. Vandy ran all over us in the first half. How many missed tackles did we have. I stopped counting. ( I had my shoes on ) Sure we stopped them for the most part in the second. We can't keep playing games like this.

All I can say is thank God all mighty for KnoMO. That young man has what the whole team needs. A gut full of piss and vinegar with a firecracker up his rear end. Wow, he impresses me. I can't wait to see him and Caleb King in the back ground.

What do you folks think of WM getting fired up on the sidelines? I think it's to little to late. After all, we still didn't play killer defense like I know we can. His prevent crap is just that. You can polish a turd any way you want, but at the end of the day it's still a piece of shit. ( Sorry for the cussing' Admin)

I'm happy we won, don't get me wrong. I just wish we could do it convincingly. As always Go DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7184 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It is a win,
DEAD ON flyindawg.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7197 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:It is a win,
Yeah, how many times did we stop them DEAD on 1st and 2nd down only to give up 15-20 yards on 3rd down? Not the way to win against any of the teams we have left to play.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7201 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:It is a win,
I've come to expect it.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7215 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re:It is a win,
wlayton wrote:

I've come to expect it.

Espically with CWM leading the little d we have.comon over muschamp or van gorder or hell anyone.

• dawg1454
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7218 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:It is a win,
wlayton wrote:

I've come to expect it.

Sadly, so have I.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds