Forum

More Recruits

16 years 7 months ago #6624 by LimeyDawg
More Recruits was created by LimeyDawg

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6630 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:More Recruits
All I know is the young pup runs a 4.4s 40yd dash a 10.6s 100yd dash, had 1100 rushing yards, 9 TDs as a Jr. last year, tacked on another 500yds. receiving, made 18 tackles, and had 1 INT while playing on both sides of the ball. He's a stud baseball player as well. Plus, this fellow is a smart one too, boasting a 3.8 GPA. Sounds like one heck of a kid to me!

Can't wait to see this NEW DAWG taking a kickoff return to the house against a big-time SEC opponent in 08' or 09'! I can just hear Larry calling it (If we are so fortunate), \"Holy Smokes! Did you ever see such speed? He just burst through the hole & was GONE!

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ORANGE IN YOUR CLOSET-BURN IT!

Monday: Getting to know … Cedar Grove’s Xavier Avery
By Jeff D’Alessio

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 03/05/07 12:49 PM

Latest news
More Football recruiting...
We went one-on-one with Cedar Grove junior running back Xavier Avery, who already has scholarship offers from Duke, LSU, Tulane and Virginia Tech:

Nickname: “X”

Three words to describe me: Hard-working, intelligent, explosive.

Three things I’m looking for in a school: Atmosphere, facilities, early playing time.

What I hope to accomplish in college: Earn a degree in mathematics, become a two-sport All-American, maintain a 3.5 GPA, attain professional status in football or baseball.

My style on the field reminds some of … LaDainian Tomlinson.

The college campuses I’ve liked the most so far are … Georgia Tech, Georgia, Auburn, Clemson.

What I drive: Infinity G-20.

My proudest high school accomplishment: Maintaining honor roll status.

College major: Mathematics.

My funniest recruiting experience so far: One of the guys from Scout.com hit me on my MySpace page.

Ten years from now, I’ll be … In the NFL or the major leagues, becoming a Hall of Famer.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6632 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:More Recruits
X marks the spot.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6636 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:More Recruits
Impressive! Welcome X to our dogpound. Thanks for your commitment.

Question: How many football scholarships are we authorized to issue each year?

More
16 years 7 months ago #6660 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:More Recruits
It WAS 85, but I'm not sure what it is now. I know in the 97-98 season they reduced us to 79, due to an infraction and in the 98-99 season was back up by 3.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6665 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:More Recruits
Thank you Miss uga! If that is your picture, then I declare the following: \"In light of her lovliness, her keen knowledge, interest and insight into UGA football, and her outstanding contributions to this board in the recent past and no doubt into the interminable future, I do hereby appoint, designate and authorize Miss_uga to be the unofficial head cheerleader of this fan forum.\"

All in favor: \"Aye; Aye; aye; aye; Aye; Aye; aye; aye; Aye; Aye; aye; aye; Aye; Aye; aye; aye;\"
All opposed: ......... .............. ................ .................. ................
Well the ayes have it. Motion carried. Congratulations!
Go Dawgz!

More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds