Forum

Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn

16 years 7 months ago #6313 by GatorinGA
Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn was created by GatorinGA
I was stunned watching my Gators let an 18 pnt lead late in the 3rd slip away to Ole Miss.
Is Ole Miss really that good? No. It’s just that they exposed the Gators big weakness this year. No secondary coverage!! Note to future Gator opponents: “throw deep”.
So to you Dawg fans thinking you’d better watch out this weekend because Ole Miss is for real, I say don’t fret. The Dawgs will win by wayyy more than the Gatos did.
Does this mean that the Dawgs are better than Florida? No. Sorry.
Lastly, I don’t care who you are, you have to give Tebow his props for single handedly moving the football on Saturday. That should have put him ahead of WV’s QB for must rushing yards by a QB this year. Oh and he’s in 2nd place in passer rating!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6314 by golferdawg
Replied by golferdawg on topic Re:Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn
By the time UGA and FL play tebow might not be on the fiels. i understand he is a great QB but damn rushing your QB 20 times is not the smartest thing to do if your Fl. we will see soon if he can hold up with this pounding he is taking week in and week out. I do agree the DB's at Fl didn't look good saturday to bad they will have time to fix that because we all know Auburn can't throw the ball unless it's to the other team.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6316 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn
I agree with you that we will handle Ole Miss by a wider margin than uf because of 2 reasons. 1. uf was flat in that game and 2. think our confidence will be up (not over confident though) with a new outlook because we are back in the SEC East race again.

Oh.......and I think it's time for tebow to run for President with joiner as his \"running mate\".

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6318 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn
as long as we beat UF we win the east...simple as that
I dont see south carolina going undefeated this year and I see UF losing to LSU

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6320 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn
Florida is one play away from seeing their offense collapse. Tebow is a great player and I wish him no harm but the way Meyer plays him, he is at great risk.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6322 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Ole Miss Scare is now UGAs Turn
I think Harvin is their offense. Shut Harvin down and tebow won't beat you.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds