Forum

wilddawg formation

16 years 7 months ago #6159 by vadawgfan
wilddawg formation was created by vadawgfan
what do you think is the possibilty of georgia ever running the no quarterback offense like arkansas...maybe thomas brown will get another touchdown pass like he did to JOE T 3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• vadawgfan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6161 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:wilddawg formation
Good memory, I had forgotten about that. Won't hurt to try it. Since that is something that no one is use to seeing from us it may just work!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6167 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:wilddawg formation
I read where practice was closed to the media this week, so maybe CMR has something sneaky up his sleeve.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6169 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:wilddawg formation
You should never take MS out of the game, to big of a threat to stretch the field. Our OL isn't good enough to run that formation like Ark., remember Ark. is a devoted running team and have the horses up front to block for McFadden and Jones.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6171 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:wilddawg formation
I dont think CMR has any special trick plays planned. The media is whining about him closing practice, but he is running the team, and if he wants to close practice to the media, then so be it. I think what's really going on here is that CMR is delivering some much-needed swift kicks to some a$$es in order to bring back some fire in his players. The media doesn't need to see that, hence the closed practices.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6172 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:wilddawg formation
If that's what it takes to get everyone jacked up for this weekend's game, I'm all for it. I've never been a fan of trick plays anyway.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds