Forum

Hello my Old Friends

16 years 8 months ago #6023 by GatorinGA
Hello my Old Friends was created by GatorinGA
My first post since the end of the '06 season.
I waited until now because the Gators season actually starts this week.

As for the Dawgs loss, I wouldn't be THAT upset if I were a Dawg fan. The Cocks are underrated IMO. They will make a run for the SEC this year. My observation from that game was basically Stafford’s inability to find an open receiver and that was not really his fault. Last week, OSU played a loose zone in the secondary and Stafford found many holes. The Cocks played a lot of man to man and UGA’s receivers aren’t that good. That being said, I still think UGA’s defense played well and I’d take the Dawg ‘s defense over the Gators’s defense. We are going to have some problems this year.
As a Gator fan, I still fear Mark Richt from his ‘Noles days. He is a great offensive coach and that is why I laughed with joy when I heard that he was turning the play calling over to Bobo. Bad move!! I know the Dawg faithful want to support their alum. In Bobo (hey he did beat the Gators a decade ago) but come on, Mark Richt was probably the best offensive coordinator in NCAA in my lifetime. He should be calling the plays! Just my $0.02
Anyway, I still think the Dawgs are a year away from making their BCS run. But then again, so are the Gators. They should gel around the same time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #6075 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re:Hello my Old Friends
Welcome back. Everyone here enjoyed your posts last year and I am looking forward to seeing what you have to say this year.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

16 years 8 months ago #6076 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Hello my Old Friends
Hopefully it will sound something like this.

Good game guys. I really didn't think you would beat us that bad. I mean come on CMR hung 50 points on us. I didn't think he had it in him, but he did do it with class.

More
16 years 8 months ago #6079 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Hello my Old Friends
Welcome back GatorinGA. I think this is our year to beat your Gators, but I think you've got the game this weekend against Phat Phil. Watch out for SCarolina, though...they're quick and big this year.

Oh...and is your sister going to post this year???

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #6088 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Hello my Old Friends
dapolla wrote:

Welcome back GatorinGA. I think this is our year to beat your Gators, but I think you've got the game this weekend against Phat Phil. Watch out for SCarolina, though...they're quick and big this year.

Oh...and is your sister going to post this year???

My sister? LOL! I forgot that thread until now.

Gators loose to UGA this year? Maybe so.
I think the Gators will loose 3 this year and all SEC games.
For sure, LSU and two others. Maybe UGA?, Maybe the Cocks.
Just as long as it's not Auburn (my most hated SEC team), I'll be OK with it.

BTW, Thanks for the warm welcome.

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #6089 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Hello my Old Friends
Glad to have you back posting again, GatorinGa.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds