Forum

Disgusted

16 years 7 months ago #5975 by flyindawg
Disgusted was created by flyindawg
We played like crap. No other words for it. It seems like Stafford has changed interceptions for baddly thrown balls. And what's up for Bobo. The pass was working. We had one maybe two good running plays. Yet he kept trying to run the ball. I by no means am a coach. I am however not blind.

Well once again. Hard faught game. Maybe we will do better next time. As always, Go DAWGS.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #5977 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:Disgusted
always next year

• Centgland
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #5978 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re:Disgusted
I agree with you man, and Moreno was playing great football but he kept trying to put Brown back into the game.

Our defense couldn't stop anybody either....this was a whole different team than against Oklahoma State.

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
16 years 7 months ago #5979 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Disgusted
That was possibly the least prepared I have ever seen a team show up for a game--and I saw the Michigan-App St game. No fire, bad play calling, missed assignments, bad play calling...hopefully this will serve as some motivation for the rest of the year. And I know Stafford's still young, but man, those were some bad passes.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #5981 by TopDiggidyDawg
Replied by TopDiggidyDawg on topic Re:Disgusted
I'm not even that worried about it that much anymore. We all know Spurrier used his little \"tactic\" and played crap football against ULA so we could get as little as possible game footage.

As long as we step up our play, we could still slip into the SEC Championship game. Never give up...

How 'Bout Dem SEC Champion Dawgs!?

More
16 years 7 months ago #5982 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Disgusted
The ultimate \"maturity\" game.To me, the was a classic example of 21-22 year olds playing against 18-19 year olds. They physically manhandled us and exposed our youth and inexperience. SC deserved to win the game and it felt like they punched us right in the mouth. Shoot, I felt like they should have won by more than 4 points and grateful that we had a chance to win. They are pretty solid but we will get better and better as the season goes on and we mature and get more experience. We're still in this thing.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds