Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN PLAINSMEN

7 months 23 hours ago #83048 by growl
I think we’ve had enough playing around, it’s time to get serious with SEC FOOTBALL!  Time to get it on and run the football and tug on the OLs Cape.  I have a feeling the DAWGS are ready to kick ass and take names and I’m not talking about for Santa, but for DAWGNATION!

GO DAWGS!!!!  GATA!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 months 19 hours ago - 7 months 18 hours ago #83049 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN PLAINSMEN
Hi Growl, Time to start the season! Get the grill cranked up with something special.

Georgia's second game was on February 20, 1892, against Auburn University inaugurating what would come to be known as the  Deep South's Oldest Rivalry

So IMO in this matchup Georgia is a heavy favorite to win the game against Auburn. The Bulldogs are ranked #1 in the country and have a very talented team. Auburn is ranked #23 in the country, but they have struggled in recent weeks.

Georgia has a very strong defense, which is led by linebacker Nolan Smith and defensive tackle Jalen Carter. The Bulldogs also have a very good offense, with quarterback Carson Beck and running back Kenny McIntosh.
Auburn has a good offense, with quarterback Payton Thorne and running back Tank Bigsby. However, the Tigers' defense has struggled this season.

I predict that Georgia will win the game against Auburn by a score of 34-17. The Bulldogs' defense will be too much for the Tigers' offense to handle. Georgia will also be able to run the ball effectively against Auburn's defense.

Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

7 months 18 hours ago #83050 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN PLAINSMEN
Chief....  agree time for puppy play to be history... slap the urange plainsman... war eagles... tigers up along the side of the head...

Uncle Gary needs to be mumbling by halftime or sooner....  Go Dawgs. 

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
7 months 9 hours ago - 7 months 9 hours ago #83051 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS AUBURN PLAINSMEN
Morning all,

Well off we go to the cow pasture to play another orange team that can't figure out its own identity. 

While I don't anticipate this one to be a struggle win for us, I do think a lot will be learned this afternoon about our team. Beck will be facing an Auburn secondary that hasn't allowed over 200 passing yards in a game so far this season, and their edge rushers have been getting a lot of heat on QBs this season. Obviously UGA will the most talented front they've seen all year, but all the same, it will be a good test for our offensive line and for Beck. I don't see a huge challenge defensively for UGA on this one - Assburn looked horrible against A&M last week. If we want to put ourselves in a bad spot, come out & start slow and let the crowd get in it. 

Will McHonkey be back for this one? Do we even need McHonkey to play? Honestly as nice as it would be to have him back, I think we're okay in this one if Kirby decides to hold him out again. 

I would really like to see Peyton Woodring have a redemption game today and reset his season to get it on the right track. 

Force turnovers and run the ball. Wear em down and GATA. 

Go Dawgs
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #83052 by growl
Obviously I need to rethink my opening statement!

GO DAWGS!!!!  GATA!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #83055 by growl
Wow can you say BROCK BOWERS?

GO DAWGS!!!!!  GATA !!!!!