Forum

GAME DAY: UT MARTIN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

7 months 3 weeks ago #82958 by growl
Well we’ve all been patiently waiting for this day for sometime now.  It’s finally time to wear the Game gear and get it on!  I’m anxious to see Beck and how well he takes control of this offense.  I don’t have too many questions about the Defense, we have real men showing up to replace those that have gone on to the next level, and the OL is not even a question for me.  This game should be a really good time to play the ones coaches think can make an impact later on.  

GO DAWGS! GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #82959 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UT MARTIN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Excellent points Chief, Let's take of business and let the young pups get game experience.

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #82960 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UT MARTIN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Finally! We've made it to game day.

It's a moderate 64 here in the Queen City and the place is oozing with college football anticipation. I've gotten my fair share of comments in Costco wearing my Georgia gear from Ohio State fans telling me all the reasons why they should have won the game. I've usually answered them with, "listen, I'm a Georgia fan, don't talk to me about "almost."

At any rate, the steam is rolling off the top of the lucky Georgia coffee mug and all the food is stored away in the fridge for game time. A few chores around the house to do before the noon kickoffs start. It feels fantastic to have college football back.

I think the foremost concern, from our head coach right down to me, is our pass rushing capability this year. Jalen Carter isn't easily replaced. Now, we're not going to find out today against UTM whether we have real pass rushing or not. Anything we see today in that regard is going to be fool's gold, but it will at least give us a chance to see athleticism. There really isn't much to break down on this game other than I hope everyone stays healthy. I think we get to see a healthy dose of Andrew Paul today.

I'll admit, it is going to be really odd to see a real game today and not see our hero Stequavius Bennett IV under center. I already miss him. I missed him when he was smoking a cigar at SoFi last year. But, time waits for no man.

Looking forward to another season with you gents here..

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #82961 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: UT MARTIN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Go Dawgs!!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

7 months 3 weeks ago #82962 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UT MARTIN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
We look like a team that is a million miles away from sniffing a championship.

I can’t believe our O-line is not getting a push on their d line. Our offense looks flat as roadkill.

I was trying to be positive, but this isn’t the start out of the Bobo era I wanted to see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #82963 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: UT MARTIN VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
I’m going to have to give ‘em a break at least long enough to get the rat poison out of their systems.

GO DAWGS!  GATA!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds